Page 23 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Best blog EVAR! People of WalMart

Why not make a shorter list: one cardiac arrest/stroke helper.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Interested in locating some "cedar cheese". Sounds earthy.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

[QUOTE=Snoopy;2367025]
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post

quote]

!! !!

If you see yourself on the website consider it an intervention!!
    I think the bigger question here is, who the fuck is having sex with that?!?!?!
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

May this website forever live

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I'm confused about pretty much everything on that list. Why buy stuff to make speggtti if you're also buying speggtti and meatballs? The rest of it is like a foreign language to me. Biscuts + gravy packs as well as bag of biscut mix just add water? And what is an old fashioned pepper or a manwich?

'Cause speggtti is one thing, but speggti and meatballs translates to Chef Boyardee Spaghetti and Meatballs. And they're talking about the biscuit or gravy mix where you just have to add water. Sounds like she wants a pack of frozen biscuits to top with the gravy made from the powdered mix. Old fashioned pepper refers to the type of gravy, and Manwich is a type of seasoning sauce that comes in a can and is added to ground hamburger meat to make Sloppy Joe sandwiches. And now I have to go shoot myself because I actually understood everything on that list.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

not sure if hill folk know the intricacies of Italian cooking (let alone the damn basics.)

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    'Cause speggtti is one thing, but speggti and meatballs translates to Chef Boyardee Spaghetti and Meatballs. And they're talking about the biscuit or gravy mix where you just have to add water. Sounds like she wants a pack of frozen biscuits to top with the gravy made from the powdered mix. Old fashioned pepper refers to the type of gravy, and Manwich is a type of seasoning sauce that comes in a can and is added to ground hamburger meat to make Sloppy Joe sandwiches. And now I have to go shoot myself because I actually understood everything on that list.
    I'll confess that even though I made fun, I understood it all too. Except why somebody needs 3 ketchups. I guess for all those damn frys.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Wow that all sounds so healthy! I got confused by biscuts because where I come from biscuits are cookies, which don't go too well with gravy. Not that I've tried.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFsMQC0NCcY&playnext=1&list=PL30394D1C6853 CF2C[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nf38C8x8XE&feature=fvsr[/YOUTUBE]

My husband loooooves sausage gravy over biscuits.

But I will only cook or let him have this every once in a blue moon!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I love it when threads get derailed by food!
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post

I don't know how you all can think of eating after this pic.

I will admit, that even though I only have them once in a blue moon, I'm a whore for a good Sloppy Joe. And I must be a bad Southerner because I can't stand biscuits and gravy. And yeah, the ketchup thing is a little weird, but then I know some sick people who put ketchup on EVERYTHING. Ick.

ETA: Me too, Twitchy. All things can be solved with food discussions. Or food threats.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

[youtube]DFsMQC0NCcY[/youtube]

[youtube]3Nf38C8x8XE[/youtube]
    I was with you up until the guy dumped whatever the fuck that was out of the plastic and into the frying pan, then I had to bail before I vomited. Is that supposed to be a sausage? Thankfully the manwich video is blocked in Oz so I can remain ignorant and vomit-free.

ETA: OK so I had to go and look up sausages from around the world, and what we call sausages (actually we call them snags) are much smaller than the brick of compacted slop being cooked in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michigan Woman Upset Over Photo Posted on 'People of Walmart' Website

Published February 17, 2011

Have you ever heard of the "People of Walmart?" The website lets anyone upload pictures they've taken of shoppers and post them online, basically so that others can make fun of them.
    But one metro Detroit woman was not laughing when a picture of her mom popped up on the site, MyFoxDetroit reports.
    "You can't be safe in a store while you're shopping? It upsets me," said Melanie Wheeler of Ypsilanti, Mich.
    The caption below the photo of Wheeler's mom reads, "A member of the Canadian division of the trench coat mafia."
    Wheeler said her mom was shopping at the Ypsilanti Walmart but did not realize someone had snapped her picture and was shocked to find it on the Internet. Wheeler says both her and her mother want the picture taken off the website.
    "The thing is, if you take a picture of someone in public, they're in public," Wheeler said. "My argument is you're in a Walmart. We have no privacy shopping? So, I could go into any store and take a picture of anybody or their children and put it up on a web page."
    Walmart has no connection to the "People of Walmart" website.

Source: FoxNews.com - Michigan Woman Upset Over Photo Posted on 'People of Walmart' Website

People of Walmart has taken the image down but it wasn't hard to find.
    Please, you know that bitch was laughing her ass off on the website and then came to this picture and was like "wait a minute. that's momma! oh snap! I'ma sue somebody's ass."
    Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I'm confused about pretty much everything on that list. Why buy stuff to make speggtti if you're also buying speggtti and meatballs? The rest of it is like a foreign language to me. Biscuts + gravy packs as well as bag of biscut mix just add water? And what is an old fashioned pepper or a manwich?
    I quoted you because I was going to explain but I know that someone already has...

oh ma dear sweet bearded moises! what in the fuckity is going on there????
    Thank you, I was going to explain it and then be ashamed but you've got it covered.
    I will admit, that even though I only have them once in a blue moon, I'm a whore for a good Sloppy Joe. And I must be a bad Southerner because I can't stand biscuits and gravy. And yeah, the ketchup thing is a little weird, but then I know some sick people who put ketchup on EVERYTHING. Ick.

ETA: Me too, Twitchy. All things can be solved with food discussions. Or food threats.
    Is this going to lead back to that shrimp gelly thing again???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information