Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Awkward Wedding Pictures!

Classic!

What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    pictures removed from thread:
    A Chav wedding in pictures
    she signed up as Chavweddinggal since "Chav wedding" or "Scottish Chav Wedding" were the titles given to the pics as they made their way around the web

link to photos:
    Chav Scottish Wedding of the Year! attachment Picture

(not actually Scottish, story accompanying pictures is made up crap)

The one with the red shawl there joined the forum a while back to tell us off for posting her pictures. Good times.
    Now that's all sorts of awesome!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Then there's this wedding. Tough to find a site that still has all the pics up. Keep hitting next for more.
    BULBISH.COM Photography. a newly married couple
    found a site that has some of the bridesmaids as well
    http://www.stickboydaily.com/laughs/...-prank-photos/

Their cake appears to be twinkies and they ran out of icing halfway.
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; January 27th, 2012 at 10:22 AM.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Jeezus, its balding. Ugliest. Bride. Ever.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

They have a 1 1/2 year old child now. But I don't know what the kid looks like. She took a ton of abuse from assorted internet people and has removed or locked down all of her profiles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what happened to that big bride and the groom with the teef? Is she still on Gossip Rocks?
    Last edited by pinkbunnyslippers; January 27th, 2012 at 12:42 PM.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    So, what happened to that big bride and the groom with the teef? Is she still on Gossip Rocks?
    She's still a member but hasn't been back on since April 11, 2008.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

"I guess I need to set this straight for all the haters out here.

The photos I now hate to say are real and came from my wedding and the person that stole them from my personal site "WAS" a family member until I saw what she did and I found out she did it. I have not spoken to her since, and I am not sure I ever will. I don't know if I can forgive such a rotten hateful thing.

The wedding dress was made by a friend. I wanted everything to be done that way.

The wedding did not take place at a church (or a garage) It was at a fire hall and the only shade was by the garage doors at the fire hall. I regret the back drop, but you take what you can get in 90 degree weather and no trees near by, expect for a thick patch of woods.

I am madly in love with my husband and he is madly in love with me. We are not like most people and judge on looks. We look at a person for who they are and since we have been dealing with this .... I have not been dealing with very nice people.

I have been called terrible names, and so has my husband and by people we do not know.

It is sad to me how people can be so mean to others. I am fat and my husband is a toothpick ..... So What!! We see each other from what is inside our hearts, not by what the world thinks we should see. This world is a pretty messed up place, I am not judging anything by it.

I took the comment to heart at first and it sent me into a sever depression that took a month to break and a lot of tears to deal with. I first saw the email portion of this at my place of employment ... as did my mother and the rest of my family and friends in the photos.

The wedding took place in 2005, and people cannot seem to drop it. I don't get what could be so funny for 3 years. I know a few of the photos are funny ... Aren't weddings suppose to have funny pictures? I was dared by my so-called best friend at the time to show my swollen leg. (Which by the way is not gout ... It is what I have to remind me of a very bad time in my life and I will always have to live with it.)

I am what my father gave me and not taking good care of myself has made me, and I have to live with that ... no one else does, and I do live with it."
    Web Life

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post

]
    Truly disturbing.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Then there's this wedding. Tough to find a site that still has all the pics up. Keep hitting next for more.
    BULBISH.COM Photography. a newly married couple
    found a site that has some of the bridesmaids as well
    Ugliest Bride Ever Prank (Photos) | Stickboy Daily

Their cake appears to be twinkies and they ran out of icing halfway.
    According to the second link it's actually a prank by to friends? I want to believe but it seems to be very elaborate with all the bridesmaids and the honeymoon...

It is not a prank. They are a couple. They do have a child. I don't know what stickboydaily is but it certainly isn't a good source of information.

It is not a prank. They are a couple. They do have a child. I don't know what stickboydaily is but it certainly isn't a good source of information.
    I did some further reading, and yes they are a real couple, and I saw her facebook. OK I'm not usually one to rag on someone's looks, especially when it's not by their own doing (i.e. excessive plastic surgery) but damn. It's one thing she's fat and...not very pretty. But the hair... that can be fixed! Wigs don't have to be expensive.

"I guess I need to set this straight for all the haters out here.

The photos I now hate to say are real and came from my wedding and the person that stole them from my personal site "WAS" a family member until I saw what she did and I found out she did it. I have not spoken to her since, and I am not sure I ever will. I don't know if I can forgive such a rotten hateful thing.

The wedding dress was made by a friend. I wanted everything to be done that way.

The wedding did not take place at a church (or a garage) It was at a fire hall and the only shade was by the garage doors at the fire hall. I regret the back drop, but you take what you can get in 90 degree weather and no trees near by, expect for a thick patch of woods.

I am madly in love with my husband and he is madly in love with me. We are not like most people and judge on looks. We look at a person for who they are and since we have been dealing with this .... I have not been dealing with very nice people.

I have been called terrible names, and so has my husband and by people we do not know.

It is sad to me how people can be so mean to others. I am fat and my husband is a toothpick ..... So What!! We see each other from what is inside our hearts, not by what the world thinks we should see. This world is a pretty messed up place, I am not judging anything by it.

I took the comment to heart at first and it sent me into a sever depression that took a month to break and a lot of tears to deal with. I first saw the email portion of this at my place of employment ... as did my mother and the rest of my family and friends in the photos.

The wedding took place in 2005, and people cannot seem to drop it. I don't get what could be so funny for 3 years. I know a few of the photos are funny ... Aren't weddings suppose to have funny pictures? I was dared by my so-called best friend at the time to show my swollen leg. (Which by the way is not gout ... It is what I have to remind me of a very bad time in my life and I will always have to live with it.)

I am what my father gave me and not taking good care of myself has made me, and I have to live with that ... no one else does, and I do live with it."
    Web Life
    I vaguely remember her posts. There's a lot of humor in those photos but it's pretty hard to continue to be snarky after reading what seems to be a well thought out post by her.

Agreed
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information