Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839 LastLast
Like Tree238Likes

Thread: Awkward family photos

A*O

Crazy cat people. All of them.
    Bellatheball and MontanaMama like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Elite Member

The poor green parrot looks a bit nervous (can you blame him/her?).

My favorite is shirtless, bearded, hairy dude (19th row down, starry background), cuddling his six cats of various colours .. haha

Elite Member

Bubbles was in there!

That one guy really likes his cock.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

That's a cute pic of Sput with her Hitler doll. Danny Trejo is the best.
    dowcat likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

ROFL at the look on the ginger cat's face in the full moon picture. He so desperately does not want to be there!
    ManxMouse and I'mNotBitter like this.

^^^kind of like limey cat in your avatar?
    I'll never get tired of that pic.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I not only understand the one with the pug, I endorse it. I have a photo of my pug with Santa, I'd love to have a portrait of me with her as well. I'd need to buy a sweater or a vest (or a sweater vest) for the occasion, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    ^^^kind of like limey cat in your avatar?
    I'll never get tired of that pic.
    I love lime cat, he looks so disgusted! Glad you like the pic

Last edited by pinkbunnyslippers; September 6th, 2015 at 08:29 PM. Reason: A photo was in the wrong place.
    OrangeSlice likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Oops, I realized that I put the Queen and George Bust photo in the wrong place.

I just finished laughing so hard that I was crying. This is always a thread that makes me feel better about life. The cat people are hiliarious! Some of these have to be a joke! Or maybe ideas that just seemed fine at the time?

Elite Member

Family Fails Caught On Camera

21 Family Fails Caught On Camera | ViralMozo

© Viral Mozo 2015

We can’t really quite figure out what’s going on in here, but all we know is that this photo’s good enough to be considered a meme. From the couple wearing clothes with the same red and lime green color scheme, to how the woman’s hair is fixed, to the way they are posing to the photoshopped in images of what we can only assume would be their pets. This is just plain awkward we can’t even look at it as much.

© Viral Mozo 2015

Now, we really can’t understand what is going on with this supposedly family photo, but we can try to see what’s there. Would any two of these four adults be related for them to pose topless like this? Why is the kid the only one with a shirt on? And what is with the turkey in the photo? What concept are they going for?

© Viral Mozo 2015

A trip isn’t a trip without some accidental (or not) exposure of someone’s genitals. This family posed for a photo with the walrus, unaware that the walrus was exposing something rather big in front of the camera. Yikes.

© Viral Mozo 2015

The amount of skin that is showing in this photo is insane, it just seems like mom wanted to join in the action by randomly taking her shirt off for this photo. Plus, it’s so awkward with how the father and the daughter are posing. The dad holding his daughter’s boob alone, plus the ax he has, making it seem like he’s about to chop off her left boob, just screams wrong in so many levels.

© Viral Mozo 2015

Oh, the struggles of someone who is big busted. It’s hard to wear a top with a wide neckline without your boobs almost spilling out for everyone to see. This photo is made even more awkward when the woman’s boobs are so close to the kid. And when the kid makes a face, sticking his tongue out, it’s all the more awkward.

© Viral Mozo 2015

Probably one of the most awkward family photos we’ve seen. While the family in the previous photos were posing the same way but all fully clothed, everyone in this family is completely naked and posing the same way! It really makes you think about where everyone’s genitals are positioned because this is one awkward photo.

© Viral Mozo 2015

This family, or at least we think they are, probably decided that, for their family portrait, they all show how flexible they are. Although it is quite awkward to see the two men with their legs up and only clad in small towels. Whose idea was this?!

© Viral Mozo 2015

We all want to include our beloved pets in our family photos, but it also takes a while to get them to cooperate. These three siblings were to pose for a photo, all ready to go, and have decided to bring in their dogs to be in the photo with them. But it seems like the dogs are just not cooperating.

© Viral Mozo 2015

Family photos are usually pretty wholesome, right? Especially during the holidays. But there’s always that one family member who’s dressed rather differently from the rest. More like, wearing a skimpier outfit that reveals a little or a lot, depending on what they’re wearing. In this one, mom’s the one doing things differently, with a tight red dress and a garter on her leg, while showing off some legs and some cleavage behind dad.

© Viral Mozo 2015

When wearing denim, or in this case, acid washed denim, the style of the clothing is important. While some can pull it off, others, like this family just can’t as they look silly and way outdated. Oh, and they’re also sporting the ultimate worst hairstyle; the mullet. Bad acid washed denim outfits? Check. Bad mullets or mullets in general? Check.

© Viral Mozo 2015

Well, isn’t this a wedding where we already know what’s going to happen after the ceremony?

© Viral Mozo 2015

You’ll immediately notice that someone is being a little off when you see that they’re sporting a black eye when posing for a photo.

© Viral Mozo 2015

Because the kid is either itchy, or he just wanted to look cool.

© Viral Mozo 2015

A sign that this couple should stop taking in more monkeys.
    SHELLEE likes this.

This is one of my favorite threads. People are whacked which is why I love animals.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Is that Bill Cosby?

I'mNotBitter likes this.

Thread Information