Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Attention Whore walking around Topless; what do you think? (NSFW duh)

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    It must be so comfortable and freeing to be able to walk around with no top on. I really wish I could do it occasionally. I can't even go without a bra - I'm large-chested and I would be embarrassed because people would stare. It's ironic that it's socially "wrong" for women to go topless but there are quite a few men out there with bigger boobs than many women. Why is it only women who are "supposed" to cover up?
    Because the menz can't handle it. They leave their wives, take up drink, and devolve into beasts.

Women on the other hand, could give a shit.

^I guess I should be happy I don't have to wear a burqua...

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Because the menz can't handle it. They leave their wives, take up drink, and devolve into beasts.

Women on the other hand, could give a shit.
    Drink what, breastmilk?

Btw I'm not saying that walking around topless is a bad thing nor do I think boobs can cause society to fall into anarchy. I just think the lady in the photos comes across as wanting attention.

Boobs mean that men take up whiskey. I think.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Pfft, it could be way worse. She could be wearing a tank top.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I think it's attention whorish since it's not practical but then I also applaud her for her bravery and her beautiful tits!
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

I am too scared that I have droopy norks to go topless. But on the beach? I let my shit out and don't care.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

"Hey!” he yelled.

“Yes, officer?”

“I know the law says you’re allowed to do this or whatever, but there are kids around.”

The word “law” was dripping with contempt. He clearly hated this “law,” and wished he could ticket me.

“Is there a part of the park where kids aren’t allowed?”

“Just use your brain. This isn’t appropriate. I don’t know what you think you’re doing–”

“Hanging out in the park?”

“[blah blah blah I'm scolding you] …and I know you’re only doing it for attention.”

“Wow, it’s so cool that you can read my mind,” I wanted to say, but I stopped myself. Cops can fuck your shit up if they feel like it.

“Okay,” I deadpanned, and walked away ticketless. Sorry, cop bro. I’m sure you’ll catch someone having a wine picnic or something soon.
    this was awesome!

there's a once-a-year topless event at Venice Beach too; it's so weird to see it - why is it wrong exactly? why is this cop telling her to be decent around kids you know?

its society who says its wrong, I don't think kids would think so if they haven't been influenced in that way yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    It's legal in Canada but people rarely participate
    When I was in high school I worked in a mall that was often frequented by Canadians in the summer time and I remember this one French Canadian woman one summer, idk she must have come down on a weekly basis to go shopping at friggen TJ Maxx and although she always had SOMETHING on you could still always see her boobs.

Some days she wore just like mesh see through shirts or cover-ups, or one day she wore a pair of overalls with nothing under them. I don't know how she was able to walk around the mall all the time (but then again she might have only been coming to TJ Maxx).
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Bronze Member

hmmmmm

The other day my friend called me from her cell phone to tell me that there was a topless woman walking around doing errands. I don't know if it's the woman in the link below (NSFW) but I'll email her the link for verification.

It's been legal since 1992. I only see topless women if I'm in the village during the Pride parade.

EV Grieve: [Updated] There is a woman who has been walking around the East Village topless
    Last edited by Chalet; September 1st, 2012 at 12:09 AM.

That's funny, Chalet! The only time I see topless women around here, nobody wants to see that sort of thing, trust me. At the link, there's a picture of a topless girl in front of the Whole Foods, is that the Katie & Suri Whole Foods?

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    Pfft, it could be way worse. She could be wearing a tank top.
    I wanted to click the like button on that post so bad, but realized this thread is from 2011.

I read the original article and it was far more amusing and far less attention whorey than I thought it would be.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

No, that's the Union Square Whole Foods. Corpse ex bride is at the Chelsea area Whole Foods.

She had a nice rack. Not for me, but whatever floats her boat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information