Thread: Bad parenting

Default Bad parenting

Inspired by the “Warrior of God” thread… I nominate the Guastaferro family, Bad Parenting. Who is your nominee?

[youtube]XYNymvtbWw4[/youtube]
    "Well isn't that special"

Oh,jeeze. One is just about as bad as the other. Neither couple is raising childen for a practical life and both have rigid views that are or should be just for themselves. I feel sorry for all the children involved. Both sets are narrow in viewpoint. Can't stand either.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

That Guestaferro kid looks like a total nightmare.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

As much as I disliked the jackbooted feminist, I found myself praying that the blonde poptart was sterile...

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Inspired by the “Warrior of God” thread… I nominate the Guastaferro family, Bad Parenting. Who is your nominee?

[youtube]XYNymvtbWw4[/youtube]
    omg, i have now watched parts 1 & 2 of this episode on youtube & i am pretty blown-away by the stupidity of that family....dude, that mom is doing her daughter's homework every day?!!

my favorite part...as the father of the other family gives his daughters a lesson in vehicle maintenance, mrs. gustaferro says something like "why do you need to know this? where is this even going to get you?". the oldest daughter replies "it'll get me down the road!"

oh yeah, pwned!
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Alicia parents are raising her to be a dumb, dependent woman!! Looks will only take you so far in this day and age, she can't read the easiest of words, she doesn't speak well, and she's stupid. Someone needs to teach her that you don't disrespect the people who bring you your food!! Her parents are teaching her that looks are everything, when they look like shit themselves!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Thread Information