Thread: 2008 mugshots of the year

Default 2008 mugshots of the year

The Smoking Gun has compiled a list of the 20 best booking photos of 2008. You can see their complete list here, but here are some of our favourites. Randy Lewis of Tennessee was so drunk that he directed a 10-year-old boy to drive his van, which eventually crashed after the child hit speeds of upwards of 90mph

Meet the Bebees. Father Floyd, 48, and his son, Justin, 21, are both fans of the forehead tattoo, as you can see from these mugshots, taken on different dates. Floyd has another tattoo on the back of his head reading 'Got-R-did'

Michele Allen, 32, of Ohio, was arrested for chasing children, blocking traffic and urinating on a neighbour's porch, all while wearing a cow costume

These two mugshots of Michael Campbell of Colorado were taken in 2003 and 2008. He clearly spent the five years in tattoo parlours. We love the polka dot bow tie

Police in Lewiston, Maine, are seeking Robert Morin, 39, on charges of domestic assault. No, he's not deliberately gurning; he'd simply removed his teeth for the photo

Spencer Taylor, 20, was arrested for allegedly trying to steal Batman posters and other collectibles from a cinema showing The Dark Knight

Adam Ballingall was dressed appropriately for his arrest for possession of drugs

...Another Halloween mugshot: Travis Stone was arrested in Las Vegas on a drunk driving charge after he lost control of his Mercedes and ran it into a wall, while covered in silver body paint

Peter Abramczyk, 39, of Connecticut, was arrested in an undercover prostitution sting that was prompted by a Craigslist ad describing him as a 'passable crossdresser' who enjoyed wearing short skirts and 'shiney Hooter girl pantyhose, thongs, and heels'

This charming young lady was thrown out of a Jersey Shore bar. She then kicked, punched, and bit the police

The Smoking Gun mugshot of the year award is shared by these 15 people who were all wearing Obama T-shirts when they were arrested. Change? No they can't

The Smoking Gun: 2008 mugshots of the year - Telegraph

Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hit By Ban Bus!

I HATE those mugshot websites, mainly because I have to look at the site in its entirety for MY mugshot. I was arrested in 1995 for underage drinking at a halloween party. I was Queen Nefertiti and had the black eyeliner thing going on. By the time of my arrest, a few kegstands and joints later......I was renamed (with a sign no less) Queen Neverwillhavetitties, my eyeliner was halfway down my face, made out with a guy in no costume, thus had black streaks on my face (no costume wearers had their faces drawn on), and my wilted costume hat. THAT was what I had on for my mugshot. To top it off, I got arrested by my friend's DAD of all people.

I have yet to see it online, but I'm convinced it will show up.

As a sidenote, it was the best houseparty I have ever been to. It was so wild it made the front page of the newspaper. We brought out the entire police force except for the SWAT team.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    Holy balls...

They even have it broken down into categories. Just looking at some of the arrests for 'prostitution'. I can't believe there are people out there who would fuck these creatures at all, much less pay for it. The trannies actually look the best of the lot.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I love the charming lady!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    I HATE those mugshot websites, mainly because I have to look at the site in its entirety for MY mugshot. I was arrested in 1995 for underage drinking at a halloween party. I was Queen Nefertiti and had the black eyeliner thing going on. By the time of my arrest, a few kegstands and joints later......I was renamed (with a sign no less) Queen Neverwillhavetitties, my eyeliner was halfway down my face, made out with a guy in no costume, thus had black streaks on my face (no costume wearers had their faces drawn on), and my wilted costume hat. THAT was what I had on for my mugshot. To top it off, I got arrested by my friend's DAD of all people.

As a sidenote, it was the best houseparty I have ever been to. It was so wild it made the front page of the newspaper. We brought out the entire police force except for the SWAT team.
    You sound like a lot of fun! I want an invitation to the next party.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post

Maybe it can't be published because you were underage at the time? Or were you an adult, just not 21?

Hit By Ban Bus!

^ I was 19 at the time, so legal in that particular sense. This was back in 1995, so who knows what technology the county jail had back then. Perhaps Queen Neverwillhavetitties is buried in some basement or deleted.

ETA: This is one of the stories that I will NEVER tell my kids, and if they happen to find out, I will deny until my last breath.

OMG, that mugshot website! I'm laughing so hard I'm gagging!!!!! *dies*

What in the hell is this????

URG! He looks mouldy

Bronze Member

What happened to the good looking prostitutes?

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    What in the hell is this????

it looks like he was stuck in a chimney
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

LOL the cow costume one is priceless. someone please steal that to use as an avatar.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Thread Information