Maxi-Pad Slippers This is a fun gag gift! Follow these free instructions and you can make slippers using maxi-pads
- 4 Maxi-Pads
- Tape or Glue
- Items to Embellish
You need four maxi pads to make a pair of slippers. Two of them get laid out flat in front of you, for the sole of the foot. The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top odf the slipper. Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part.
Now you have a pair of slippers you can embellish. Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, charms, beads, silk flowers, etc.
You can attach a gift card to your slippers with these descriptions:
Maxi-Pad Slippers - Arts and Crafts for Families
- Slippers for the descrete woman.
- Soft and hygenic.
- Non-slip grip strips on the soles.
- Built in deodorant feature to keep feet smelling fresh.
- No more bending over to mop up spills.
- Disposable, biodegradable, and environmentally safe.
- Comes in 3 convenient sizes: Regular, Light day, and SUPER Absorbant.