The 4th Annual Modern Drunkard Convention
When: Labor Day Weekend August 29-31 2008.
Where: Three Kings, Denver, CO.
What to Expect: The tribe uniting. The elite inebriates finding each other. The best and the booziest. Ever go to a bar and wish there were some real goddamn boozers on board? Well, there are for three solid days of heavy drinking and full-bore entertainment including:
• Bands (TBA) Rest assured they will be of the hard-drinking variety.
• Burlesque Scantily-clad women, old-school style.
• Soused Seminars Booze-related knowledge you can absorb at your leisure.
• Drunkard Dating Game Romantic hangover brunch at a filthy dive bar with open tab for the lucky winners.
• 1st Annual Modern Drunkard Short Film Fest
• The 20 Pint Gauntlet Open to all takers; your beers are free if you finish within 8 hours.
• Propaganda Speeches By people who are, quite frankly, way too drunk to be standing, never mind operating a microphone.
• Panel Discussion All your questions will be slurred at.
• Drunkard Tattoos Available on site.
• Drunk Poetry Extravaganza Your chance to rhyme and shine.
• Elvis Will conduct at least one marriage ceremony.
• The Legendary Mojo Nixon Will be on hand to cover the event for his radio show.
• Booze Tastings
• Heavy Drinking
• And much more
How much: Convention passes are $49. In addition to three days of gala entertainment, the pass also entitles you to free gear, including:
• Limited Edition Modern Drunkard Convention T-Shirt
• 17"X24" Convention Poster
Day passes will also be available for $20, but they do not entitle you to the convention T-shirt and poster.
You will receive your t-shirt and poster at the Registration Table.
Get your pass here.
Note: You must be 21 years old or over to attend the convention
Modern Drunkard Magazine Convention