Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Translate anything to 12 year old computer speak!

Default Translate anything to 12 year old computer speak!

The AOLer Translator

This site is freaking awesome! I wasted a few minutes typing in random phrases...

Basically, it translates anything you type into how a 12 yr old would type it on a computer...OMG!
    I child-proofed my house but they keep getting back in!

Ha! It puts WTF after every sentence!

I LUV GOSIP ROX

lol

2 B OR NOT 2 B!1!11 LOL TAHT SI TEH QUASTION!11!!1!11 OMG WTF LOL

Shakespeare must be rolling over in his grave.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

AND SO MAH F3LOW MERICANS ASK NOT WUT UR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR U - ASK WUT U CAN DO FOR UR COUNTRY!!11111!1 OMG WTF LOL MAH F3LOW CITIEZNS OF TEH WORLD ASK NOT WUT MERICA WIL DO FOR U BUT WUT 2G3THER WA CAN DO FOR TEH FREDOM OF MAN!11!1!!1!

-What we believe is John F. Kennedy

FOUR SCORA AND S3V3N YEARS AGO OUR FATHARS BROUGHT FORTH ON THES CONTIENNT A NU NATION CONC3IEVD IN LIEBRTY AND D3DICAETD 2 DA PROPOSITION TAHT AL MEN R CR3AETD 3QUAL!11!1!!1! OMG WTF LOL NOW WA R ANGAEGD IN A GRAAT CIVIL WAR TESTNG WHETHER TAHT NATION OR ANY NATION SO CONCEIEVD AND SO DEDICAETD CAN LONG 3NDURA!!!1!!1 WTF LOL WE R MET ON A GREAT BATLE-FEILD OF TAHT WAR!11!1!! LOL WE HAEV COME 2 DEDICAET A PORTION OF TAHT FEILD AS A FINAL RESTNG PLAEC FOR THOSE WHO HARE GAEV THERE LIEVS TAHT TAHT NATION MIGHT LIEV!1!1!!!11 OMG WTF IT SI AL2G3THER FITNG AND PROPER TAHT WE SHUD DO THIS!!111!! OMG BUT IN A LARG3R S3NS3 WA CAN NOT D3DICAET - WE CAN NOT CONS3CRAET - WE CAN NOT HALOW - THES GROUND!111111 WTF TEH BRAEV M3N LIVNG AND DAAD WHO STRUGLED HARE HAEV CONSACRAETD IT FAR ABOVA OUR POR POWAR 2 AD OR DATRACT!111! LOL DA WORLD WIL LITL3 NOT3 NOR LONG R3MAMBR WUT WE SAY HERE BUT IT CAN N3VER FORG3T WT DID HERE!!!!!!!11 OMG WTF LOL IT SI FOR US DA LIVNG RATH3R 2 B D3DICAETD HER3 2 DA UNFINISHED WORK WHICH THAY WHO FOUGHT HER3 HAEV THUS FAR SO NOBLEY ADVANCAD!1!1!! OMG WTF IT SI RATHER FOR US 2 B HAR3 DEDICAETD 2 TEH GRAAT TASK REMANENG BFOR3 US - TAHT FROM THASA HONORAD DEAD WE TAEK INCREAESD D3VOTION 2 TAHT CAUES FOR WHICH TH3Y GAEV DA LAST FUL MAASUR3 OF D3VOTION - TAHT WE HARE HIGHLEY RASOLVE TAHT TH3SE DEAD SHAL NOT HAEV DEID IN VANE - TAHT THES NATION UND3R GOD SHAL HAEV A NU BIRTH OF FREDOM - AND TAHT GOV3RNMENT OF DA PAOPLE BY DA PAOPLE FOR DA P3OPLE SHAL NOT PARISH FROM TEH 3ARTH!11!!111 WTF LOL

- Gettysburg Address
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

12 Year Olds R Dumbasas!!!!!!! Omg Lol

This doesn't seem like a good thing. It would make it easier for a predator to get over on little kids in a MySpace type blog.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

^ Little kids parents should be monitoring their myspace and not allowing them to talk to strangers anyway.

Wut Fr3sh Hal Si This
    ???!! Wtf Lol

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

CARTANETY?????! LOL IN THES WORLD NOTHNG SI CERTANE BUT DEATH AND TAEXS!111! WTF

-Benjamin Franklin

Hit By Ban Bus!

i typed in some phrases

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    AND SO MAH F3LOW MERICANS ASK NOT WUT UR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR U - ASK WUT U CAN DO FOR UR COUNTRY!!11111!1 OMG WTF LOL MAH F3LOW CITIEZNS OF TEH WORLD ASK NOT WUT MERICA WIL DO FOR U BUT WUT 2G3THER WA CAN DO FOR TEH FREDOM OF MAN!11!1!!1!

-What we believe is John F. Kennedy
    I think that's the George Bush reworked version

ONE MORNNG WHEN GRAGOR SMSA WOK3 FROM TROUBL3D DR3MS HA FOUND HIMSELF TRANSFORMED IN HIS BD IN2 A HORIBL3 VARMIN!!!111! WTF H3 LAY ON HIS ARMOUR-LIEK BAK AND IF HE LIFTED HIS HEAD A LITLE H3 CUD SE HIS BROWN BLY SLIGHTLEY DOM3D AND DIVIEDD BY ARCHES IN2 STIF SECTIONS!!111 OMG LOL TEH BDNG WAS HARDLEY ABLA 2 COV3R IT AND SEMED R3ADY 2 SLIED OF ANY MOM3NT!1!1!!1 OMG WTF LOL HIS MANY LEGS PITIFULY THIN COMPAERD WIT DA SIEZ OF DA REST OF HIM WAEVD ABOUT HELPLESLEY AS HE LOKED!111111!! OMG LOL

Extra points to anyone who can guess the literary work this came from.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Kafka's The Metamorphosis!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information