Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much of a bitch are you? Quiz

Default How much of a bitch are you? Quiz

Quiz: What Type Of Bitch Are You?

Yeah! Look at that score! Read it & weep!!!

Quiz: What Type Of Bitch Are You?
    Release Date: 6th February 2007

Your Score And Rating

Score: 0 / 26
    Rating: Super Megabitch!
    Verdict:

Congratulations, you're a seven star bitch! What can I say? You truly are the antithesis of humankind! You're the kind of girl who would backstab your own Mother to get hold of her jewellery and her younger boyfriend. You have no concept of kindness towards others, because its not in your nature to be nice. You've totally rewritten the rules of life to ensure survival of the fittest, but have you ever wondered why your 'best friend' changes every 6 months? Have you ever wondered why you've never been able to hold a job for more than 2 weeks? Have you ever wondered why every man you meet is a 'pig who avoids your calls'? Maybe its about time you made some serious changes in your life and found a way to remove all the lobsters which are jammed up your ass. In the meanwhile, please stay the hell away from me as I would very much like to keep my balls!

Here is your personal banner which contains your official bitch ranking:
    Free Charmed.

i'm a bitch but those questions and answers are just 'out there' but i took the quiz anyway lol

Rating: Two-Faced Royal Bitch
    Verdict:

I can name a lot of two-faced royal bitches and most of them are celebrities. I don't know whether you are some kind of celeb-wannabe or just a naturally horrible person, but you definitely seem to fit into their category. You've had everything your way all your life, and you've always known how to get what you want - even if it means stomping on other people. Maybe its because you're a pretty face and mindless worms are always kissing your ass - I really don't know, but you seem to think other people's opinions are inferior to yours. Take my advice - please stop watching Desperate Housewives and go do something productive with your life - start by reading a book (something besides your collection of celebrity magazines and trashy gutter press would be a great start!)
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

didn't you get a picture?
    Free Charmed.

I thought the quiz was too mean and couldn't finish it.

Score: 17 / 26
    Rating: Pissy Little Bitch
    Verdict:

Well, well, well! What do we have here? A spoilt brat who wants everything her way. You're not exactly a Stepford Wife are you, but then again you don't quite qualify as a megabitch either. Spoilt brats like you should be shipped over to my home so I can treat you like my little sister and make you mow the lawn, take out the trash, etc. You live life by twisting the rules in your favour - this is how you've survived so far. I'm sure Scarface would be proud of you, as you've defintely got 'balls' - but is that really a good thing for a woman? I think its best you learn to calm down a little, and be more 'down to earth' with others. If you do that, you may notice an increase in friends, love, relationships, party invitations, etc.

I'm just not bitchy at all...

Score: 23 / 26
    Rating: Part-Time Bitch

Verdict:

You are a sweet mannered chick who very rarely suffers from lobsters up her ass. You're not really bitchy by nature which means you are no threat to society or your friends. As a matter of fact most people think of you as a charming little femme who loves life and everything in it. However, you are no doormat for arrogant people to wipe their feet and stomp on! Anyone who crosses your path and pisses you off in a big way is going to get a pointed stick shoved up their ass as a warning! Rare as it may be, you only lapse in to your bitchy side in an emergency when you feel the need to do something really fast. Besides all that, you really are a sweet natured, lovable little creature who everyone gets along with.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    didn't you get a picture?
    yeah but i wasnt sure if it would transfer over to here.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I got 11/26 again. Just a medium bitch.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Score: 25 / 26
    Verdict:

You are a sweet mannered chick who very rarely suffers from lobsters up her ass. You're not really bitchy by nature which means you are no threat to society or your friends. As a matter of fact most people think of you as a charming little femme who loves life and everything in it. However, you are no doormat for arrogant people to wipe their feet and stomp on! Anyone who crosses your path and pisses you off in a big way is going to get a pointed stick shoved up their ass as a warning! Rare as it may be, you only lapse in to your bitchy side in an emergency when you feel the need to do something really fast. Besides all that, you really are a sweet natured, lovable little creature who everyone gets along with.

Score: 25 / 26
    Verdict:

white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Wow... I'm really nice it said.
    I'm only a bitch when it really matters. The only question I was evil about was #5 I answered B... C would have been horrible for any future child.
    Those were some very extreme choices.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Score: 23 / 26
    Verdict:

Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Score: 22 / 26
    Rating: Devious Little Bitch
    Verdict:

As a devious little bitch, you LOVE juicy gossip and rumours! You lap them up like a hungry little kitten and then go spread them to the rest of the world like an STD. You really don't care whether or not they are true - just so long as you have something to gossip about with your friends, and make them Oooh and Aaah with wonder and amazement. I'm guessing your mobile phone is your most prized possession and you can't live without instant messengers like MSN, etc. You feel the need to get revenge on those who annoy you, but you handle it a more discreet manner when compared to a total psycho bitch. Your bitchiness may have earnt you some level of popularity amongst your peers but beware - it won't be long before one of them stabs you in the back with the 'bitch dagger!'

I promise, I don't gossip about people in real life!!
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Those banners would make good sigs

Score: 24 / 26

I've really chilled out over the years!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information