Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keith MacDonald: 7 kids by 7 mothers at age 21!

Default Keith MacDonald: 7 kids by 7 mothers at age 21!

Check out this guy

Super dad or super sponger?

WAITING GAME: Keith Macdonald claims women fall for him after he chats them up while travelling on public transport

Unemployed Macdonald, who refuses to wear a condom and had his first child at 15, said: "It's easy. They never seem to say no.
    "I've got another one on the way. It's due in August. It's not the first time but I am still looking forward to it."
    Jobless Macdonald won the dubious title of Britain's most loathed father last year after boasting he had never paid a penny in child support to any of the mothers of his children, who were swiftly dumped after they fell pregnant.
    Most of the single mothers are in their teens and Macdonald has not seen them or their children since ending their short-lived relationships. Three of the girls were expecting at the same time.
    Yet next month he is to become a father again with teenager Stacy Barker, despite allegedly cheating on her within weeks of her falling pregnant.
    She became pregnant just two months after meeting Macdonald 10 months ago. The pair are living separately but are said to still be a couple.
    Cynics in Macdonald's home town of Washington, Tyne and Wear, were yesterday wondering how long he will stick around after the birth with his track record.
    Convicted criminal Macdonald, who spends his days playing slot machines with his 250-a-month jobseekers' allowance, fathered his first child Jamie Leah when he was 15 years old.
    He left her mother Michelle Purvis, now aged 28, soon after the birth. Macdonald then went out with a girl he had dated when he was 13 called Charlotte Anderson.
    Then 16, she quickly fell pregnant with their daughter Kady. The pair split after he allegedly punched her in the stomach while she was pregnant.
    Jordan Banks, 15, followed soon after with baby number three, a son called Angelis. She was dumped after the couple had the pregnancy confirmed at a health centre.
    Within days Macdonald went on to seduce June Garrick, a 19-year-old girl he met on the bus.
    If he continues to refuse to pay child support, the eventual bill will top 1 million
    She gave birth to a son, Brandan, in October 2003, a month after Angelis was born.
    Last year Stephanie Jubb, 17, and Kelly Bonner, 19, fell pregnant with babies five and six, due within two months of each other. But their relationships were not to last - soon after, Macdonald was seeing with Kelly's best friend, 16-year-old Vicky Errington.
    When that relationship fell apart he embarked on a romance with Stacy Barker, who was pregnant within weeks of meeting him.
    His baby trail is thought to cost taxpayers more than 60,000 a year. As well as picking up jobseekers' allowance, each mother is entitled to income support, child tax credit and child benefit.
    Most get housing benefit and have their council tax picked up by the taxpayer. If he continues to refuse to pay child support, the eventual bill will top 1 million.
    Unrepentant Macdonald, who claims to have slept with nearly 40 women since he was 13, said: "It's not my fault. Why should I pay for the kids?
    "It's not that I don't want anything to do with the children, it's just that the mothers won't let me so why should I pay for them?
    "I can't wear a condom. I just don't like it. I have fun and go to Newcastle or Sunderland. Girls keep on coming up to me."
    Macdonald, who left school without passing any exams, has a string of convictions and was jailed for hitting a man with a pint glass.
    Miss Bonner, who was dumped by a text message reading: "Kel, you R out ov my life, love Keith" said: "He did not tell me this was his sixth child. He has not got a good attitude toward women." Macdonald's former best friend Jason Burdis, 32, said: "He gets bored with girls and moves onto the next one. He gets them pregnant and dumps them. It makes me sick."

Love cheat fathers his seventh baby by seven different girls | the Daily Mail=

Article was from 2006, imagine how many kids he has now

Now there's a prime candidate for that forced sterilisation programme.

^I could not agree more. I hate him.

I can only hope one of those girls fathers will own a shotgun.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus!

Disgusting. I had jury duty last fall and they put a guy on the stand who had been a major drug dealer. Through the course of his testimony it came out that he had 23 children by 31 different women! And he was only 33 years old. I think he should have been locked up so he couldn't procreate anymore!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

That is so disgusting.

What is also amazing is that 7 women found him attractive enough to fuck and thought his DNA was desirable.

my brothers friend is 38 and she has 8 children by 8 different fathers. she gets welfare. everytime she gets eligible to go for workforce training (the kid has to be 3) she gets knocked up again.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

WTF!?!?!?!
    What's scary is the possibility of STD's.

I can't help but wonder if he is the product of a single-parent family himself.

That's all I'm going to say as this dickhead deserves no more attention.

It's a chav Kevin Federline! Why is it the ones like this guy can easily bread even though they really shouldn't?

Hit By Ban Bus!

How in flying fuck was he able to get seven women to sleep with him???!?!?!

^let alone bareback? I'd put on finger condoms just to touch his photo.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normos View Post
    ^let alone bareback? I'd put on finger condoms just to touch his photo.
    I hear ya!

Rock the fuck on!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

They won't let him wear condoms? Puh-lease. I wouldn't let that loser breathe on me, forget about anything else. I really hope his pecker rots and falls off...SLOWLY.

Can't he go to jail for this?
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Yikes. Where's my butcher knife?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information