Thread: Mommy brawl

Default Mommy brawl

The decline of Western civilization continues.

Moms allegedly brawl at Chuck E. Cheese

A child's birthday party at a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant in Natick, Massachusetts was cut short after a fight broke out between two mothers. Natick police said the mom of the 9-year-old birthday boy apparently became enraged because the other woman's son was "hogging" an arcade game.

Sgt. Paul Thompson said Catherine Aliaga, 38, and Tarsha Williams, 33, both of Boston, would be summoned into court to answer charges of simple assault and battery stemming from the scuffle.

Thompson told the MetroWest Daily News that police received a number of 911 calls about the fight Saturday night.

He said what started as a birthday celebration turned into a "birthday melee."

List Of The Day: News Story Of The Day: Mommy Brawl
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Gold Member

next time i go there i am going to get into a brawl

Quote Originally Posted by radha View Post
    next time i go there i am going to get into a brawl
    Ball Room Brawl!
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

I do hate chucke cheese's...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but my parents got into a fight with some other mom at Chuck-E-Cheese on my 8th birthday. There was this little girl (like, she couldn't have been older than 4) trying to play skee-ball and she couldn't figure it out, so I went up and showed her what to do. She got bored with it and walked away, so I waited a minute and then started playing at that same lane because all the others were taken. Well, her mom walked up to me, corners me, and yells, "My daughter was playing this machine. Did you push her out?"

I was horrified. I started crying and went and told my parents and my dad went storming up to her and said, "HEY, can I have a word with you?" Then he asked her what her "god-damn problem" was and said that he better not catch her so much as looking at me again. Then, he turned to me and said, "Sweetie, don't be upset. She's a pinhead just like her kid. At least now you'll never forget your 8th birthday!!" I never did!!

ANC

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I'm embarrassed to admit it, but my parents got into a fight with some other mom at Chuck-E-Cheese on my 8th birthday. There was this little girl (like, she couldn't have been older than 4) trying to play skee-ball and she couldn't figure it out, so I went up and showed her what to do. She got bored with it and walked away, so I waited a minute and then started playing at that same lane because all the others were taken. Well, her mom walked up to me, corners me, and yells, "My daughter was playing this machine. Did you push her out?"

I was horrified. I started crying and went and told my parents and my dad went storming up to her and said, "HEY, can I have a word with you?" Then he asked her what her "god-damn problem" was and said that he better not catch her so much as looking at me again. Then, he turned to me and said, "Sweetie, don't be upset. She's a pinhead just like her kid. At least now you'll never forget your 8th birthday!!" I never did!!
    Oh, wow, that is a SCREAM!
    Too many idiots, not enough villages.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post

Your Dad sounds awesome!

Thread Information