Thread: Plane Crash

Novi, MI

Default Plane Crash

A plane is about to crash. There are 5 passengers on board, but there only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger says: "I am Ronaldo, the best football player in the world. The football world needs me, and I cannot die on my fans." He grabs the first parachute and jumps out of the plane.

The second passenger, Hillaary Clinton, says: "Iam the wife of the former president of the United States; I am the Senator of New York and I have a good chance of being president ot the United States in the future." She grabs a parachute and jumps off the plane.

The third passenger, George W. Bush, says: "I am the president of the United States of America. I have huge responsibilities in the world. Besides, I am the smartest president in the history of my country and can't shun the responsibility to my people by dying." He grabs a pack and jumps off the plane.

The fourth passenger, the pope, says to the fifth passenger, a young school boy: "I am old. I have lived my life as a good person as a priest should and so I shall leae the last parachute to you; you have the rest of your life ahead of you."

To this the little boy says: "don't fret old man... there is a parachute for each of us! The smartest president of america ever took my schoolbag..." What I feel like doing at work every day.

Default Re: Plane Crash

Up Up in away in my beautiful balloon

You know I could see that actually happening with Bush

Gold Member

Thread Information