Thread: Hollywood is calling

Default Hollywood is calling

Looking for a great gift idea? Then check out Hollywood Is Calling, and hire your favorite E-list celebrity to phone or e-mail your loved one. Yes, it's real. You can't make this stuff up, folks.

Copy from the website:

Now for the first time ever you can have a real celebrity make a live phone call to someone you know for just $19.95. You can also purchase an email video greeting card with a message from your favorite star for just $5. Whether it's for a special occasion or just for the fun of it, there's no better way to impress a client, sweetheart or a friend. THESE ARE NOT PRE-RECORDED MESSAGES OR VOICE IMPERSONATORS. ALL CALLS ARE MADE LIVE BY THE ACTUAL CELEBRITY.

Some of the "stars" offered and their blurbs from the website (including typos and bad punctuation):

Sybil Danning
    The Howling II, Hercules, Chained Heat, Reform School Girls, Ranked The Worlds Number One Female Action Star By Entertainment Tonight, Celebrated As The Sex Symbol Of The Year By Roger Ebert

Marc Price
    Family Ties (Played Erwin Skippy Handleman), Host of Teen Win, Lose, Or Draw, The Rescue, Trick Or Treat, Archie Bunkers Place, One Day At A Time

Chris Atkins
    The Blue Lagoon, Suddenly Susan, Dallas, The Pirate Movie

Russell Johnson
    Gilligan's Island ( Appeared As The Professor ), It Came from Outer Space, This Island Earth, Rawhide, Gunsmoke, Rescue From Gilligan's Island, Santa Barbara

Dana Barron
    Beverly Hills 90210 ( Played Nikki Witt), National Lampoons Vacation ( Appeared As Audrey ), Christmas Vacation 2 Cousin Eddies Island Adventure, Man In The Iron Mask, Python, City Of Industry

Todd Bridges
    Diff'rent Strokes, A Devil Desguised, Roots, The Return Of The Mod Squad

Dean Haglund
    The X Files (Appeared As The Great Richard Ringo Langly), Sliders, The Commish, Home Improvement

Felissa Rose
    Sleepaway Camp, Corpses Are Forever, Zombiegeddon, Satan's Playground, Curse of the Beast

Ron Palillo
    Welcome Back Kotter (Played Arnold Horshack), Dickie Roberts; Child Star, One Life to Live, Skatetown USA, Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives, Hellgate, Ellen, Trapper John, M.D., Murder She Wrote, The Love Boat

John DeLancie
    Star Trek: The Next Generation, Stargate SG-1, Judging Amy, Multiplicity, Blood Red

Dr Elmo
    After Selling Over 10 Million Copies Of Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer Dr. Elmo's Unique Voice Has Become Synonymous With Christmas. Dr. Elmo Is The Narrator And Character Voice Of Grandpa On The Animated Movie Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer.

Gigi Edgley
    Farscape ( Appeared As Chiana ), Farscape The Peacekeeper Wars, The Monkeys Mask, BeastMaster, Black Jack

Dennis Haskins
    Saved By The Bell (Appeared As Mr. Belding), Red Water, The West Wing, The Practice, The Image, An Ordinary Killer, Hangin' with Mr. Cooper, The Twilight Zone

Larry Thomas
    Seinfeld ( Appeared As The Famous Soup Nazi In The Greatest Seinfeld Episode Ever), Austin Powers International Man of Mystery, CSI Crime Scene Investigation, General Hospital

List Of The Day: Hollywood Is Calling
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Heehee! How funny, yet sad.

Anyone could do the soup nazi, though...

damn, these people are hard up for 5 bucks.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Dennis Haskins is the only one I've ever heard of. I actually do think it would be pretty funny to get him to call someone in character, as Mr. Belding. Some of my friends are die hard Saved by the Bell fans.

Whoa, desperate.

Aww, these poor guys. It's an ugly business!

Thread Information