Thread: Hunt women online - with paintball

Talking Hunt women online - with paintball

story

Last November a guy in Texas freaked out just about everybody when he launched a site that allowed you to hunt animals on his property with a remote gun controlled via the Internet. John Lockwood freaked people out so much that legislatures in several states enacted laws to make it illegal.

Not to be discouraged, Live-Shot.Com has spun off their main site to a new endeavor. Live-Paintball.Com. Thatís right, now you can tag people with a remote control paintball gun over the Internet.

Not only does the site let you shoot at real live people. Those people include Live-Paintball employees dressed up as celebrities, your boss and yes, even bikini clad women or guys in Speedos.

I donít think there is any sum of money that would convince me to slip on a pair of Speedoes and take a paintball to the thigh, none whatsoever.

live-paintball.com

Default Re: Hunt women online - with paintball

I just watched their promotional video on the site and that was rather disturbing. I would think it would require a different mindset to shoot at an unarmed person running away (even if it is just a paintball) than to engage in a paintball fight with other armed people which would be more like adults playing cops and robbers. From a practical point of view, that woman wasn't wearing protective gear and could lose and eye from that (My god, I sound like my mother!)

OK, I just checked with snopes.com and they say hoax. http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/bambi.asp

Default Re: Hunt women online - with paintball

I found the idea amusing, could think of a few that I'd love to do that to - Paris for one

It would be a bit cost-prohibitive to attempt anyway.

Thread Information