Thread: Funny Airport Announcements

Default Funny Airport Announcements

MORONS AT HEATHROW

Two guys have wasted their time at airports, in this case, London’s Heathrow, by writing down strange names and asking the airport Information Center to locate these people by calling out their names on the airport’s PA system. These guys would then hang out beneath the speakers and record the results.

In order to make it as believable as possible, they dressed up as chauffeurs and asked for help finding these people about 40 minutes after a Thai Airways or Air India flight had landed.
    They acted as if they could not pronounce the names themselves, so as not to reveal the joke, but just handed over a note with the names printed on it and asked the employ at the Information Center.

After the fifth recording, they had to leave Heathrow as airport security figured out what was going on. The last recording is from Gatwick.

Give these guys the Big Practical Joker prize:

Arheddis Varkenjaab and Aywellbe Fayed - I hate this fucking job, and I will be fired

Arhevbin Fayed and Bybeiev Rhibodie - I‘ve just been fired, and bye-bye everybody

Aynayda Pizaqvick and Malexa Kriest - I need a piss quick, and my legs are crossed

Awul Dasfilshabeda and Nowaynayda Zheet - Oo-ah, that feels better and now I need a shit

Makollig Jezvahted and Levdaroum DeBahzted - My colleague just farted, and left the room, the bastard

Steelaygot Maowenbach and Tuka Piziniztee - Still, I got my own back and took a piss in his tea
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara View Post
    MORONS AT HEATHROW

Two guys have wasted their time at airports, in this case, London’s Heathrow, by writing down strange names and asking the airport Information Center to locate these people by calling out their names on the airport’s PA system. These guys would then hang out beneath the speakers and record the results.

In order to make it as believable as possible, they dressed up as chauffeurs and asked for help finding these people about 40 minutes after a Thai Airways or Air India flight had landed.
    They acted as if they could not pronounce the names themselves, so as not to reveal the joke, but just handed over a note with the names printed on it and asked the employ at the Information Center.

After the fifth recording, they had to leave Heathrow as airport security figured out what was going on. The last recording is from Gatwick.

Give these guys the Big Practical Joker prize:

Arheddis Varkenjaab and Aywellbe Fayed - I hate this fucking job, and I will be fired

Arhevbin Fayed and Bybeiev Rhibodie - I‘ve just been fired, and bye-bye everybody

Aynayda Pizaqvick and Malexa Kriest - I need a piss quick, and my legs are crossed

Awul Dasfilshabeda and Nowaynayda Zheet - Oo-ah, that feels better and now I need a shit

Makollig Jezvahted and Levdaroum DeBahzted - My colleague just farted, and left the room, the bastard

Steelaygot Maowenbach and Tuka Piziniztee - Still, I got my own back and took a piss in his tea
    Did you hear the sound samples on these? They're friggin' hilarious. The female voice is much clearer than the male's though.
    I'll see if I can find these in my mailbox.

Found them!!!!

Click the speakers and laugh your heads off!

http://www.twilight3d.com/humour/temp/

Ye they are so funny! Thanks for posting the sound clips I didn't know how

Its really clever how they've wrote them out to sound funny!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Oh my GOD, classic!!!!!

HA! Great fun for this Monday morning! Thanks!

These were funny, a nice pick me up for Monday.
    Keep passing the open windows.

STOP IT!!! STOOOOP IT!!!!

I'm laughing so much that my stomach is aching!!!!

That's awesome. I had a "case of the Mondays" until I heard this.

reminds me of all those "Anita Bath" jokes ...

Thread Information