1. BLAMESTORMINGL Sitting around in a group, discussing why a deadline was
missed or a project failed, and who was responsible.
2. SEAGULL MANAGER A manager/director who flies in, makes a lot of noise,
craps on everything and then leaves.
3. ASSMOSIS The process by which some people seem to absorb success and
advancement by kissing up to the boss rather than working hard.
4. SALMON DAY The experience of spending an entire day swimming upstream
only to get screwed and die in the end.
5. CUBE FARM An office filled with cubicles.
6. PRAIRIE DOGGING When someone yells or drops something loudly in a cube
farm and people's heads pop up over the walls to see what's going on.
7. MOUSE POTATO The on-line, wired generation's answer to the couch
8. SITCOMs Single Income, Two Children, Oppressive Mortgage. What yuppies
turn into when they have children & one of them stops working to stay home
with the kids.
9. PERCUSSIVE MAINTENANCE The fine art of whacking the crap out of an
electronic device to get it to work again.
10. ADMINISPHERE The rarefied organizational layers beginning just above
the rank and file. Decisions that fall from the adminisphere are often
profoundly inappropriate or irrelevant to the problems they were designed
11. 404 Someone who's clueless
12. OHNOSECOND That minuscule fraction of time in which you realize that
you've just made a BIG mistake.
13. WOOFies Well Off Older Folks
14. CROP DUSTING Surreptitiously passing wind while walking through a
cube farm, then enjoying the sounds of dismay and disgust--leads to