Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your biggest fear?

Default What is your biggest fear?

I don't consider myself an easily frightening person, but occult and supernatural thing can really freak me out. Literally. I am so afraid of the things that don't depend on me and I really don't know how to handle and cope with them.

I was surfing YouTube a few weeks ago and I jumped by mistake on a weird vid. I couldn't watch it until the end. I know it sounds so weird, but when I am not in control, I don't want to be alone.
    So what scaries me the most is this vid (there's a girl in unconscious conditions, don't watch it if you're impressionable):
    YouTube - Cin Çıkarma=

What about you???
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

Yuk! That was awful! I lasted maybe 1 second! ooooo.Maybe it had a happy ending but I'm never gonna find out!!!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

*shudder* well, that video is now on my list of biggest fears... creepy shite!

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Yuk! That was awful! I lasted maybe 1 second! ooooo.Maybe it had a happy ending but I'm never gonna find out!!!
    I am "glad" you freaked out, too. That makes me think I am not crazy. I know it's awful and I really got scared. Me, I lasted a second, too. I know of somebody who has laughed at that really, saying it was bullshit.

They have the same shit on Emily Rose.

My fear is snakes.

Is it supposed to be an exorcism or something? Even the comments aren't in english, and I want to know what they said.

The intense feeling of helplessness- like you have no control over what you're feeling- thats what scares me most.

Also- snakes, and tidal waves. I know they dont happen every day but i dream about them alot, and i usually wake up feeling uneasy. Its unpleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by missbazilb View Post
    Is it supposed to be an exorcism or something? Even the comments aren't in english, and I want to know what they said.
    There are a couple of comments on page 2 or 3.
    Just check the older comments and you can find something.

I see snakes are a very common fear. so many people tell me they're afraid of 'em.

I didn't watch it, just seeing what you guys wrote makes me not want to watch it. I get freaked out by the occult rather easily.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

yea i didnt watch either, mainly because i have a friend in the hospital right now who is in and out of consciousness...and that scares the hell out of me, his eyes meet yours, and he wants so badly to talk to you, but can't...he can barely even shake your hand. So that is one of my fears, not being able to communicate...knowing people are there that love you, and you cant say a word. The ocean freaks me out really bad too, ive watched too many of those survivor stories!!
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

jeebers i found it funny until the 1.15 mark then her eyes started looking really creepy. im scared of what i can't see or don't know - eg if the lights are out but i can hear noises that i can't explain i freak out. I hate hearing cockroaches running around yuk!!

ps im sorry about your friend Silver *hugs*
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Wow, creepy link...it reminded me of why I don't watch horror films like the Grudge, The Ring, Exorcism movies, etc. Only that is supposed to be real, yikes! I am very impressionable and images/sounds stay with me for eons (especially when I find myself alone in the dark )

But to the question...my biggest fear. Quite honestly, being burned alive. I am terrified of being caught in a house fire or a car crash fire and being burned to death. *shudders*
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Algernon View Post
    But to the question...my biggest fear. Quite honestly, being burned alive. I am terrified of being caught in a house fire or a car crash fire and being burned to death. *shudders*
    OMG, that is really horrible!! I didn't think about it. Oh, well, I have but then I though I'd suddenly faint because of the heat. That is why I am not so scared of burning alive, even though it is a really wild and horrible death.

I am scared when there's something creepy going on and you just have to live it, you just cannot stop it, like hearing noises as someone said or being persecuted by the though of freaking things even when you're asleep... like dreaming about snakes or the ocean or inconscious ladies...

dreaming about snakes scares the hell out of me but that's because i come from a superstious family who always told me that meant the devil was after you yes i know i'm stupid to believe that but it still freaks me out if i have snake dreams. I also terrified of heights can't breath and will freak the fuck out. Burning alive is a big fear of mine too I think because my house burnt when i was 4 we were asleep and lucky to get out of the house. Supernatural stuff like that is scary too that prolly would have freaked me out more if i knew what they were saying
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Bronze Member

That clip gave me the creeps.

My biggest fears are spiders, rats and wrinkles.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information