Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "You park like an a@#hole!'" - the website

Wink "You park like an a@#hole!'" - the website

youparklikeanasshole

Sick of a car taking up two spaces on the street? How about a car too close to yours? What about the car at the mall parked diagonally? Now you can do something about it. Simply download a notice and place it on the car's windshield. The owner of the vehicle will be informed of their asshole status as well as the proper tips to improve their poor parking techniques. It's time to put an end to asshole parking, or at least to make fun of it.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Grimm, at a mall near my work, there are two pickup trucks (the ginormous kind) that regularly take up four parking spaces each. I guess the drivers are afraid of getting scratched, so they literally straddle the center of a grid of four spaces, leaving a huge border around the truck. Little do they know that their insolence is driving me ever closer to keying them...
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

OMG. We use to have these little notes made up that had Mickey Mouse giving the finger and it said, "I hope you don't fuck like you park because you will never get it in." "Learn how to drive in a hole not like an asshole." LOL. I know I put many of those on many cars. LOL.

Tati - putting a nice big dent in the car costs them much more to fix than keying it.

A little parmesan cheese in the air intake will also work wonders.

***Please note that you are taking your karma into your own hands, however, I'm a firm believer in the universe NOT balancing things out****

Well, I've printed a few of these notices out for now. I will refrain from any physical violence directed toward the trucks. The important thing, as always, is letting these people know that they're assholes.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Hit By Ban Bus!

I freely admit that I have parked like an asshole in times of duress. In my defense, one time was when my son was going into surgery and the garage was full, so I parked in a compact spot (traffic was SO bad I almost missed him getting wheeled in). Another time I was REALLY pg, and the baby hadn't moved for awhile, so I went to the hospital, garage was full, parked in a compact spot yet again.

Silver Member

On the notice, what would you check off for those people who park in the fire lane right in front of the mall (and blocking the only sidewalk ramp) when there's an empty parking lot just a few feet away?

^^^ "Other"

This is great and I think I've found a new hobby, haha

What are compact parking spots? I've never seen or heard of that before I saw this thread. What's the point?
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

^^ Smaller spaces, for compact cars, though I don't really see them here either. The purpose is just to encourage more people to buy compacts, I think (for environmental reasons). If they get the sweet parking spots, more people will want to own them.

- Kahlil Gibran

Hit By Ban Bus!

*Duly printed in rather high numbers and stashed in vehicle for future copious use*

haha.Funny site.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

I don't know who can even fit in a compact spot. I just got a smaller car and I still can't fit without getting my car door dinged to hell.

Since my car is brand new, I park allllllll the way at the end of the lot, but still in one spot. I learned my lesson from one of my last cars. Third day I had it, some asshole opened their door into mine so hard that it creased my door panel!!

Still, these will come in handy. Most people here just pull into a spot and jump out. They never straighten the car out or anything. These will come in handy.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    OMG. We use to have these little notes made up that had Mickey Mouse giving the finger and it said, "I hope you don't fuck like you park because you will never get it in." "Learn how to drive in a hole not like an asshole." LOL. I know I put many of those on many cars. LOL.
    I had the ones with Mickey giving the finger and it seems like it said "next time, leave a can opener because that's what it's going to take to get into my fucking car!".... loved those
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

We're much more well behaved over here... (if you'll believe that...) so I have now pre-printed notes... I use lipstick on their windshield - esp as the grease in it will be a reminder every time it rains (i.e. every day!)
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I don't know who can even fit in a compact spot. I just got a smaller car and I still can't fit without getting my car door dinged to hell.
    I completely agree with you. I was at the Getty Museum last week, and I had the worst time getting my relatively small Elantra into a compact space. I guess compact spots are only for Mini coopers, Aveos, Metros, and the convertible driven by the Geico gecko.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information