Thread: :lol: Men are like...

Default :lol: Men are like...

1. Men are like ...Laxatives ..... They irritate the crap out of you.

2. Men are like .......Bananas ..... The older they get, the less firm they are.

3. Men are like .......Weather ..... Nothing can be done to change them.

4. Men are like .......Blenders ... You need One, but you're not quite sure why.

5. Men are like .....Chocolate Bars ...... Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.

6. Men are like .... Commercials ...... You can't believe a word they say.

7. Men are like ........Department Stores ..... Their clothes are always 1/2 off.

8. Men are like ........Government Bonds .... They take soooooooo long to mature.

9. Men are like .......Mascara . They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

10. Men are like .....Popcorn ..... They satisfy you, but only for a little while.

11. Men are like Snowstorms . You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.

12. Men are like . ... Lava Lamps ..... Fun to look at, but not very bright.

13. Men are like .......Parking Spots ....... All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Gold Member

Default Re: :lol: Men are like...

So true.....so true .....

13. Men are like .......Parking Spots ....... All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.

"Men are like .......Mascara . They usually run at the first sign of emotion."
    LOL, I love that list!
    Felicity Shagwell. Shagwell by name, shag-very-well by reputation.

"Women are like fine wine. They all start out fresh, fruity and intoxicating to the mind and then turn full-bodied with age until they go all sour and vinegary and give you a headache."
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Understanding a Woman

We need REALLY MEANS I want

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You want REALLY MEANS You need

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's your decision REALLY MEANS The correct decision should be obvious by now.

We need to talk REALLY MEANS I need to complain

Do what you want REALLY MEANS You'll pay for this later.

You're ... so manly REALLY MEANS You need a shave and you sweat a lot.

Sure... go ahead REALLY MEANS I don't want you to.

I'm not upset REALLY MEANS Of course I'm upset, you moron!

You're certainly attentive tonight. REALLY MEANS Is sex all you ever think about?

I'm not emotional! And I'm not overreacting! REALLY MEANS I'm on my period.

Be romantic, turn out the lights. REALLY MEANS I'm Embarrassed

This kitchen is so inconvenient REALLY MEANS I want a new house.

You have to learn to communicate. REALLY MEANS Just agree with me.

Yes REALLY MEANS No

No REALLY MEANS No

Maybe REALLY MEANS No

I heard a noise REALLY MEANS I noticed you were almost asleep.

Do you love me? REALLY MEANS I'm going to ask for something expensive.

How much do you love me? REALLY MEANS I did something you're not going to like.

I'll be ready in a minute. REALLY MEANS Be patient I'll be a while.

Am I a little fat? REALLY MEANS Tell me I'm beautiful.

I'm sorry. REALLY MEANS You'll be sorry.

Do you like this recipe? REALLY MEANS It's easy to fix, so get used to it.

Was that the baby? REALLY MEANS Why don't you wake up and deal with the baby.

I'm not yelling! REALLY MEANS Yes I am yelling because I think this is important.

All we're going to buy is a soap dish REALLY MEANS Major shopping trip. Did you bring your checkbook?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    "Women are like fine wine. They all start out fresh, fruity and intoxicating to the mind and then turn full-bodied with age until they go all sour and vinegary and give you a headache."
    An EM is like a Scientologist - Unhinged and Unbelievable - Now shutup and place your hands on my EM-Meter

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Oh, I love this shit...bring more on, please!
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Thread Information