Thread: Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen music videos

Default Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen music videos

My 8 year old sister has been watching my old Mary-Kate and Ashley tapes and I had forgotten how laughably bad the "musicals" are.

This clip is hilarious. It's from a Mary-Kate and Ashley movie. They are rapping in the bathroom at a high school dance about how much boys suck and doing embarrassingly bad dance moves. I actually felt embarrassed for them later in the video when they are doing what looks like a beginners line dance and the camera keeps zooming in on their faces because neither one of them can dance.
    Ashley looks really into the whole thing (severely overestimating her abilities) while Mary-Kate looks embarrassed to be a part of it. I think that pretty much sums up their whole career though!

What's All The Noise About Boys

Here's another one from one of their movies, showing off their "dance skills."

LOL, that's funny.
    It's sad, they were bigger then than they are now.

I remember they were cute once. Theres the proof.

my 49 year old brother watched one of their video's on tv the other day. then he went on to watch the Grudge2. shows he's not affected by anything scary, mary kate and ashley NOR the grudge2 lol
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

i remember that their movies were cheesy and they were basically playing the same parts over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDoll2025 View Post
    i remember that their movies were cheesy and they were basically playing the same parts over and over again.
    Yep.. Rich, popular twins with trendy names (Kylie, Lola, Charli, Tess, etc)from a broken home (the parents were almost always either divorced or one was dead). They have a clique comprised of two or three ugly, annoying girls whose main purpose seems to be making Mary-Kate and Ashley look amazing in comparison and, occasionally, a "hot" male best friend who's secretly in love with one of them.

The plot goes something like this:

The twins go on a vacation, during which three things happen:
    -They meet two hot guys, one of whom is attracted to Ashley and one of whom is attracted to Mary-Kate
    -They majorly fuck up in some way and have to scramble to redeem themselves
    -They get involved in some sort of scheme that involves them either deliberately switching places OR a friend/love interest mistaking one of the twins for the other and getting upset.

Other key elements include
    -a sequence of them trying on different outfits and dancing
    -a sequence in which one of them gets upset and frowns dramatically while the other one declares that everything will work out like it's supposed to
    -a sequence in which one of the twins humiliates herself in front of a group of people, including the guys that they like
    -a bathing suit/swimming scene

Oh how cheesy! They try to act so "dark" IRL and these videos must embarrass the fuck out of them.
    Boom, I got your boyfriend, boom I got your man.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Yep.. Rich, popular twins with trendy names (Kylie, Lola, Charli, Tess, etc)from a broken home (the parents were almost always either divorced or one was dead). They have a clique comprised of two or three ugly, annoying girls whose main purpose seems to be making Mary-Kate and Ashley look amazing in comparison and, occasionally, a "hot" male best friend who's secretly in love with one of them.

The plot goes something like this:

The twins go on a vacation, during which three things happen:
    -They meet two hot guys, one of whom is attracted to Ashley and one of whom is attracted to Mary-Kate
    -They majorly fuck up in some way and have to scramble to redeem themselves
    -They get involved in some sort of scheme that involves them either deliberately switching places OR a friend/love interest mistaking one of the twins for the other and getting upset.

Other key elements include
    -a sequence of them trying on different outfits and dancing
    -a sequence in which one of them gets upset and frowns dramatically while the other one declares that everything will work out like it's supposed to
    -a sequence in which one of the twins humiliates herself in front of a group of people, including the guys that they like
    -a bathing suit/swimming scene
    Did you write their screenplays? I remember seeing the one they did in Australia... a real cringe fest, really bad acting and I think it had all of what you said.

Southernbelle's synopsis is the funniest thing ever--because it's true!

On the other hand, do you think it's worth it to have embarrassed the hell out of yourself for a living now that you're a gazillionaire at a ridiculously young age?

Maybe they now act so "dark" and miserable because they realize what a ridiculous embarrassing travesty their whole lives were. I'd be ashamed about that for a little while...But then I'd get my shit together and do something worthwhile to make up for it, like at least some charity shit or reading a book or something.

Thread Information