Ethnicity European-American
    Employment Full-Time
    Education College Degree
    Marital Status Single
    Has Children? No
    Wants Children? Yes
    Smokes? No
    Drinks? Socially

Description Golden-haired, blue-eyed Jesus seeks loving young woman (22-30), preferably of recent Norse-Germanic heritage, who wishes to live in the spirit of the eternal. Innocence, or rebirth into innocence, and a desire to transcend the material mendacity of this world are essential! I offer a pure and spiritual existence of life's essence, free of fear, free of despair. I will reveal the bliss, power, and endless rewards of faith and belief. The right woman who is ready for my love, blessings, and unforgettable spiritual exploration will be given the world, but will also want to give me her world in the mutual quest to share the infinite. I offer you the ability to experience the fulfillment of your dreams and all you seek. Prospective respondents should read 1 John 4:18. True to artistic depictions, I have a lean swimmer's body and a six-pack, and if you have sought your best in life you will also be in good shape.

Please note: This is a legitimate ad. I am highly spiritual, though not religious, and have often been called Jesus because of my appearance and powerful spirituality that I attempt to share with others. If you live in the DC metro area and are seeking a loving, trusting relationship founded on the mutual search for meaning in life as well as the desire to share deep romance and limitless passion, please reply with a description of yourself and a photo. This journey spans not only spirituality but also uncovers our place in the context of the peak moments expressed in culture, art, philosophy, and historical events. Dynamic, eclectic, curious, confident, intelligent, attractive, faithful and brave women are desired. Musicians and artists especially favored. Irish need not apply.

Characteristics Honest, intelligent, creative, responsible, humorous, financially & emotionally secure, energetic, positive.
    Things I Enjoy Long walks in nature, lying on a grassy field at night gazing into the stars, the music of Beethoven, Bach, Brahms, and Burzum, Traditional values (especially Marcus Aurelius and Julius Evola), cooking dinner for a special woman, exercise and playing sports, composing and recording music, Northern European culture, deep and honest conversation that gets beyond ego, seeking the best that life offers, and sharing tender cuddling that transcends time.
    Location Northern Virginia suburbs
    Contact Info Send Email

Date Jesus

Ethnicity incorrect! And not to be even more nit picky but, I'd also say the body type and hair color as well.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Evidently I'm not good enough for Jesus. That's ok though, I'll go over and hang out in Ireland and we'll drink the pain away.

Hit By Ban Bus!

This creature's gonna die dateless.

He sounds like a member of the Aryan Brotherhood. One would think he'd be looking for a nice Jewish girl!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Ethnicity incorrect! And not to be even more nit picky but, I'd also say the body type and hair color as well.
    that's exactly the first thing i noticed too mrs. dark!! did you ever see the real time with bill maher episode where he pointed out that if jesus lived today, he'd be someone they'd stop at the airport? lol so true

That's not Jesus, that's a retired head banger.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Jesus in a hot tub? He's probably a serial killer, stay clear

Hit By Ban Bus!

I could swear this ads been around for years, I think I saw this or something similar on Match.com about 5-6 years ago!

Someone should send his profile to Crimelibrary just for fun. Noone should try to be Jesus in the first place. Especially when they're 'european-american'. For shame.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Oh, my gosh, is this nut still out there? He's had this website for years.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^That's what I thought! Different photos, but same text.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    I could swear this ads been around for years, I think I saw this or something similar on Match.com about 5-6 years ago!
    I think he's been advertising for awhile. I first some him on some political website about 4 years ago.

His site was different then. I guess his Jesus scheme didn't work too well. Now he is selling t-shirts Jesus Hates You.

wow

Thread Information