Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: 36 Temper Tantrums You Can't Help But Laugh At

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    We're getting pay-back for tantrums now that she's getting close to four. We skipped the terrible twos, so the tantrums are filled with crying and words Lovely. She tells me that she doesn't like me anymore
    That is totally us right now! Two and especially 3 weren't that bad. Now that he's 4, it's like Armageddon with a heaping dose of separation anxiety. Glad this is somewhat normal??!!
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

My daughter didn't have the terrible two's, but the day she turned three - nightmare city! Tantrums, boundary pushing, everything.

I was going through my facebook and found a video my husband posted when she was just past one and starting to walk. She'd take a few steps, stop, say "woooooooooh!", like "look at me, I'm so cool!" and repeat. So cute, I'd almost believe the tantrums didn't happen
    Bellatheball likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    some of those kids made me the last kid in the sink. his haircut is hysterical!
    He looks like Mo from the Three Stooges.

These are hilarious. I swear last year my nephew lost his shit because his dad had to work on his "favorite" holiday which was the 4th of July of all things. I was laughing out loud at how ridiculous it was. That didn't help matters but I enjoyed it.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information