Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mosh girl moshes her way across the universe!

Red face Mosh girl moshes her way across the universe!

Ok.. most of you might have seen this, but I don't care. A shot was taken at a concert, and unfortunately for her a girl was caught in one of the most hilarious poses ever.

People on the internet then began to photoshop 'moshgirl', as she was called, into various hilarious pictures and circumstances. Behold... the adventures of moshgirl.

The pic that started it all:

and it begins..

etc and furthermore.. just type "moshgirl" into google, you'll find a lot more
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I had never seen that before, it was very funny. I emailed it to a few friends who I am sure will appreciate it too.I typed 'Mosh Girl' into google as you said, Grimmlock. I discovered this image that shows the girl in a different position. There must be more priceless shots from that night at the concert...

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Oh this looks fun. I'm gonna try find some.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

ROFLMAO, oh god I love these!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

OMG...who the fark moshes like that???
    2 years...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    ROFLMAO, oh god I love these!
    Me, too! I'm fighting the urge to post more pics!

I found this interview by the original Mosh girl...she's hurt by all this...

[B]
    UPDATE!
    a short interview with Sammy
    Jose - How are you feeling today about the whole situation with the pictures?

Sam - Some of the pictures that were photoshopped were amazing, some were pretty malicious and cruel. So even though some of those pictures i laughed at hysterically with my boyfriend, you cant help but realize that you are being humiliated across the country. in a nutshell, i feel shitty.

Jose - Tell us more about yourself - do you think that this whole situation brings out the lame or the best in hardcore ?

Sam - the worst. the whole picture deal started on bridge 9, the original picture was first posted like mid january, thats how all this started. the picture rules, no doubt about it, but on that thread there were soo many pages of kids pointing and laughing and taking personal shots at me for on reason what so ever. some of the photoshopped pictures are also pretty cruel, it juts proves my point yet again that hardcore kids have no heart.

Jose - Today on the moshzilla.com site - there is a disclaimer saying something to the effect that you or your parents are threatening a lawsuit- is this true?

Sam - my parents came home and saw me distraught, i eventually told them what was going on. They flipped out, and were pretty pissed. i got word that one of my friends had already tried to talk to josh about taking the site down, and he wasn't having it. my parents wanted him to take it down, or they'd legally take it down. i dont blame them, if you came home and your kid was upset over the fact that, not a few but thousands of random people were making fun of him/her because of a website, you'd probably do the same. the situation was funny at first, i even laughed, but there was a line crossed, where cruelty came into play and i shouldn't have to be the one saying 'please take them down'.

Jose - Hypothetical situation :Rick Ta Life is held @ gunpoint by Terrorists who are threatening to shoot him dead unless you let Moshzilla.com post the photoshopped entries, do you keep it real? for you and your friends? will you stay true to till the end?

Sam - haha i guess i'd let it stay up

Jose - What if anything have you learned from this situation?

Sam - i hate hardcore kids

Jose - Tell us more about what you DO like about hardcore and bands that you DO think rule..For example, I noticed you like Set Your Goals - a nor cal band that tends to make folks smile.

Sam - i've been into hardcore since i was 13, and im almost a legal adult now, hardcore pretty much raised me. i love going to shows and seeing all the kids there loving the same thing i do. i love the atmosphere. i love the friends ive met because of hardcore.

bands that i cant live without include mental, new found glory, outbreak, blink 182, set your goals, carry on, & the starting line.

Jose - What would you like to say to the 'haters' out there in the internet land?

Sam - what comes around goes around.

Jose - Any last words?

Sam - for the record i heard a rumor that because of me b9 was shut down for a while,this isn't true.
    my parents dont even know that my pictures were also posted on there

Jose - Thanks for the interview!
    from http://www.moshzilla.com/

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Rock on girl!

Oh my gosh the last pic Moomies LOVE IT!!!! Where is Tina? Tina you want some ham?

Oh sammysmom, love your sig

She's threatening to sue? What a fuckin douche.

Look chica, you got caught looking like a complete retard. How do you sue people because YOU look like a retard? Get over it.

Personally, i'd be laughing my ass off if it was me!

Too true, Grimm. I'd be a bit embarassed, but for fuck's sake, she was caught in a not-so-flattering pose. THE HORROR!!!!!! And I find it odd that she brings up hardcore when all her favorite bands seem to fall into the category of pop punk. Meh.
    2 years...

This is the funniest shit Ive seen in a while!

holy effin shit. that is funny

this is my favorite one. there used to be more on Houston-imports but i cant find them... : [[

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information