Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Couple Spend £209,000 To Make Themselves Look Like Ken And Barbie

Default Couple Spend £209,000 To Make Themselves Look Like Ken And Barbie

Couple Spend £209,000 To Make Themselves Look Like Ken And Barbie

View Comments

There are lifestyle choices people make which are amazing. There are lifestyle choices people make which are questionable but, you know, each to their own. And there are lifestyle choices which leave you with your jaw on the floor because of how ridiculous they are.
    This story falls somewhere between those last two.
    Quentin and Anastasia met at a boat party in Saint Tropez in 2013 and it was love at first sight. Using Quentin’s own words, he’d ‘found the Barbie to my Ken’.
    Corny as f*ck right? Well, the line worked but the thing is, it wasn’t just a line. Quentin literally meant he had found Barbie and he was Ken.
    View Comments

Since getting together, 23-year-old Quentin Dehar and 20-year-old Anastasia Reskoss have spent £209,000 trying to make themselves look like Ken and Barbie.
    That money includes two boob jobs, four nose jobs, lip injections, butt implants, cheek fillers, ear reshaping surgery, Botox, eye bag removal surgery, fake tanning, teeth whitening, nail extensions and veneers.
    What. The. F*ck.
    To be fair to them, love is love, and they apparently want to spend the rest of their lives together, getting all their treatments in the mean-time funded by their willing parents.
    Their attempt to mimic Ken and Barbie goes beyond just looking like them though. Quentin has spent a lot of his profits from owning two mobile phone shops on living the jet-set life the Ken and Barbie adverts would have you believe the two plastic dolls live.
    Quentin has bought himself a convertible Porsche Cayman and several luxury holidays for the pair while Anastasia owns a dozen Hermes Birkin handbags.
    View Comments

They’re also planning on changing their names to Ken and Doll. Their actual names. We sh*t you not.
    Plastic surgery is our passion. We want to spend the rest of our lives together morphing into the dolls we love. Our parents don’t call us Anastasia and Quentin anymore – they call us Barbie and Ken! Quentin
    You’d think £209,000 on plastic surgery is more than enough for any couple in a lifetime but the pair have plans on plenty more surgeries in the future.
    View Comments

Quentin wants pectoral implants and more Botox while Anastasia is eyeing more boob jobs, eye bag removal surgery, ear reshaping and veneers.
    Their passion for the Barbie and Ken lifestyle comes from their childhoods when they would spend hours playing with their dolls.
    My parents provided me with the best education possible and they also bought me all the Barbies that I wanted too. At one point, I had over 100 Barbies in my collection and I played with them all the time. I loved them! They were so beautiful. Anastasia
    View Comments

View Comments
    I had a very privileged upbringing too and my parents bought me all the toys I wanted. Most of all I adored my Ken dolls. Quentin
    Anastasia says her desire to be a Barbie doll came about when she was around 15 years old and moved to Paris from St Petersburg in Russia. She became aware of her own looks and thought she was pale and so decided she wanted to become the doll she’d always played with as a child. Quentin’s desire to be Ken is much the same.
    At 17 and 18 years old, Anastasia and Quentin had their first plastic surgeries, funded by their parents, and have not looked back since.
    View Comments

Here is a list of all the treatments and costs they’ve incurred to look and be like Ken and Barbie since then…
    ANASTASIA’S BARBIE COSTS
    ANASTASIA’S FIRST BOOB JOB AGED SEVENTEEN (FROM 32C TO 32E) - £5,000
    ANASTASIA’S SECOND BOOB JOB AGED NINETEEN (FROM 32E TO 32GG) - £5,000
    ANASTASIA’S FIRST NOSE JOB AGED EIGHTEEN – £3,250
    ANASTASIA’S SECOND NOSE JOB AGED TWENTY - £3,250
    ANASTASIA’S BUTT IMPLANTS AGED TWENTY - £4,000
    ANASTASIA’S CHEEK FILLERS, THREE SETS AT £350 PER SESSION - £1,050
    ANASTASIA’S BOTOX ON HER FOREHEAD, FIVE SESSIONS AT £350 PER SESSION) - £1,750
    ANASTASIA’S LIP FILLERS, FOUR ROUNDS OF 1ML LIP INJECTIONS AT £300 PER SESSION - £1,200
    ANASTASIA’S BEAUTY TREATMENTS (TANNING, FACIALS, HAIR EXTENSIONS, NAIL EXTENSIONS) AT £800 PER MONTH FOR TWO YEARS - £19,200
    ANASTASIA’S TEETH WHITENING, AT £500 EVERY 6 MONTHS FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS - £2,000
    ANASTASIA’S 12 HERMES BIRKIN HANDBAGS, AT £7,000 PER HANDBAG - £84,000
    TOTAL FOR ANASTASIA: £129,700
    View Comments

QUENTIN’S KEN COSTS
    QUENTIN’S FIRST NOSE JOB AGED EIGHTEEN - £3,000
    QUENTIN’S FIRST BOTOX SESSIONS, AGED EIGHTEEN - £600
    QUENTIN’S SECOND NOSE JOB AGED TWENTY-TWO - £3,000
    QUENTIN’S LIP FILLERS, EIGHT ROUNDS OF 1ML LIP INJECTIONS AT £300 PER SESSION - £2,400
    QUENTIN’S CHEEK FILLERS, THREE SETS AT £350 PER SESSION - £1,050
    QUENTIN’S BOTOX ON HIS FOREHEAD, FIVE SESSIONS AT £350 PER SESSION) - £1,750
    QUENTIN’S VENEERS - £5,000
    QUENTIN’S EYE BAG REMOVAL SURGERY - £400
    QUENTIN’S PINNAPLASTY (EAR PINNING SURGERY- £500
    QUENTIN’S TEETH WHITENING, AT £500 EVERY 6 MONTHS FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS - £2,000
    ANASTASIA’S BEAUTY TREATMENTS (TANNING, FACIALS, HAIRCUTS, ANTI-AGING TREATMENTS, HAIR REMOVAL) AT £400 PER MONTH FOR TWO YEARS - £9,600
    QUENTIN’S PORSCHE CAYMAN CONVERTIBLE CAR - £50,000
    TOTAL FOR QUENTIN: £79,300
    I felt so much better after my first nose job and boob job – it was like having armour. Anastasia
    View Comments
    I can’t describe how much happier I was after my nose job and Botox injections. I felt like I was getting closer to becoming the real Ken. My parents love to spoil me and outwardly, they seemed to be pleased about how happy I was with my new look. Quentin
    You don’t have to believe in fate to acknowledge these two were 100% meant to meet each other.
    I couldn’t believe I had met someone who was trying to achieve exactly what I wanted to. We discussed all the cosmetic treatments we wanted and what luxury designer labels we liked. Before we met, Anastasia and I had already started the process of becoming Ken and Barbie but now we had both found a partner who would enable us to reach our full potential. Together, we could become the ultimate French Barbie and Ken. We were pure class. Quentin
    The pair are exercise mad and eat and drink as healthily as possible while enjoying their jet-set lifestyle despite living apart from one another as Quentin runs his businesses in Marseille and Anastasia studies in Paris.
    Something tells us these two won’t be splitting up any time soon. They’re quite literally made for each other.
    Image and Video Credits: News Dog Media

Couple Spend £209,000 To Make Themselves Look Like Ken And Barbie | The LAD Bible

I have shitty gaydar, but....
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

...he's so gay he sneezes glitter.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

That's unfortunate, too, because apparently he is missing out on some epic motorboating.
    Air Quotes likes this.

Mo, I think motorboating those would be the actualisation of the saying "between a rock and a hard place"
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Mo, I think motorboating those would be the actualisation of the saying "between a rock and a hard place"
    Like James Franco in 127 hours?

You definitely wouldn't be anywhere near nature.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Same old stereotypical PS-mad freaks...Russian bimbo, gay dude
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

fgg

spend MOAR money!!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    ...he's so gay he sneezes glitter.
    I was about to say he's as gay as a picnic basket but this is an apt description as well.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I don't suppose anyone has pointed out to them that they look nothing like Ken and Barbie?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Epic fail
    darksithbunny and Lalasnake like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

So, aside from stupid they're also blind? They don't look a thing like the dolls and the guy is a raging gay.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I don't suppose anyone has pointed out to them that they look nothing like Ken and Barbie?
    They don't.

The guy looks more like that annoying fuck Frankie from Big Brother last year.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Please don't let them breed.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Not Ken and Barbie, but Stupid and I'm With Stupid.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information