Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Parents buy kids inappropriate shirts because they don't understand English

Default Parents buy kids inappropriate shirts because they don't understand English

Consumers in Asia are being sold clothing with offensive phrases on them - but they have no idea because they don't speak English

Off-colour clothing: People in Asia are wearing T-shirts with offensive English words printed on them and they don't seem to have a clue.

The clothing, shown here with sayings like, "$ex for money" and "too drunk to f***", are being worn by children as young as eight in Asia because they can't read the English.

Slogan shopper: The dress wearer is seemingly oblivious to the message on her pretty pink dress

Blue language: From the offensive to the blasphemous, but this little boy has no idea

According to Shanghaiist, the garments have caused a debate after someone took pictures of them in a mall in Luoyang, Henan in China and circulated them online.

A man identified only as Mr Guo said that he picked out a baseball cap emblazoned with the words 'F*** you pay me' for his son, but his son refused it because he knew the meaning.

Too young: This little boy smiles in his 'wake up m***********', while this little girl has no idea what her top says

Family matters: It's not just little ones - adults are being conned too, because they don't speak English

The retail assistant in the shop also had no idea of the meaning.

There are also dresses saying 'i am a whore', sweaters reading 'who the f*** is Jesus?' and most disturbingly little girls' pink T-shirts reading 'jail bait.

Obscene messages: the consumer protections in China mean that these people should not be sold vulgar items

Worrying tend: A little girl in a 'touch me now' top is not only worrying, it's growing more common

These are broadly thought to be against China's Consumer Protection law, which dictates that costumers are 'entitled to be treated with dignity'.

They are allowed by law to return items if they find they contain swear words or vulgar phrases.

'F**k you, pay me': Parents buy kids clothes printed with swear words because they don't understand English - Mirror Online

Awesome!!!

Hey, he's a Jello Biafra fan.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

This is probably the same like in the late 90's-early 2000's Chinese and Japanese characters were trendy. People were getting tattoos, and buying clothing with characters on it. Some made no sense, and some were embarrassing for some.

:
    Last edited by pinkbunnyslippers; July 28th, 2015 at 09:31 PM.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I admit to laughing over "The hell with cookies and milk, give me titties and beer."

When my kid was little, I had a shirt for him that said, "Mommy drinks because I cry."

I snorted at "Crap your hands."
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I laughed at I am a whore.
    sputnik and palta like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Put me on the train to hell too cause I laughed my ass off.
    sputnik and MohandasKGanja like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I fail to see what's inappropriate about these shirts. I always wanted to get my daughter this one:

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFile...8/81755684.jpg
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

reminds me of this:

I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

pic of bracelets being sold in Thailand (supposedly)
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

dibs on "soft cock" and "7 inch clit".
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I love the kid in the the "Wake up mother fucker" shirt, he just seems like he should totally be wearing it.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

lol, reminds me of a time long ago when I was wearing my "If it Ain't Stiff It Ain't Worth a Fuck" (the slogan for Stiff Records) and my elderly neighbor came to the door and I stood there with one hand bunching up the front of the shirt so she couldn't see the F word.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    This is probably the same like in the late 90's-early 2000's Chinese and Japanese characters were trendy. People were getting tattoos, and buying clothing with characters on it. Some made no sense, and some were embarrassing for some.
    Right, people who get Chinese tats but can't read the language. How many people are walking around with tats that say 'slag' in Chinese?
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Dibs on "wet sloppy cunt" and "cock for rent"!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information