Like Tree17Likes
  • 3 Post By witchcurlgirl
  • 2 Post By faithanne
  • 3 Post By greysfang
  • 1 Post By faithanne
  • 8 Post By Air Quotes

Thread: Man-On-Dolphin Sex Documentary Makes Big Splash At Film Festival (He's from Florida)

Default Man-On-Dolphin Sex Documentary Makes Big Splash At Film Festival (He's from Florida)

Man-On-Dolphin Sex Documentary Makes Big Splash At Film Festival
    The Huffington Post | By David Moye
    02/03/2015 10:21 am EST Updated: 2 hours ago

(There are video clips at the link)

Man-On-Dolphin Sex Documentary Makes Big Splash At Film Festival

Malcolm Brenner claims that, in 1970, he had a "consensual sexual relationship" with a dolphin named Dolly, whom he met at a Florida amusement park, when he was taking photographs for a children's book.

Now his disturbing story is the subject of a documentary.

"Dolphin Lover" debuted last week at the Slamdance Film Festival in Park City, Utah.

Brenner, now 63, was 18 years old when he met Dolly at the dolphin show of the now-defunct Floridaland. He speaks of his time with the aquatic mammal as if it were a romance, and not an act of bestiality, enraging animal rights advocates.

“At first I discouraged her, I wasn't interested. After some time I thought, 'If this was a woman, would I come up with these rationalizations and excuses?’” Brenner told the New York Daily News.

"There's something quite transcendental about making love with a dolphin."

"She would thrust herself against me," he told The Huffington Post in 2011, after he wrote a book about Dolly. He claims she became more gentle during their nine-month affair.

John Goodwin, the director of Animal Cruelty Policy at The Humane Society of the United States, hasn't seen "Dolphin Lover," but finds Brenner's claims disturbing.

"Every pervert claims their victims consented," he told HuffPost. "Sex with an animal can't be done without hurting the animal."

In the film, Brenner explicitly explains how he and Dolly engaged in intercourse and it is depicted with animation.

"I started rubbing her along her back, working my way to her flukes –- her tail. And as I was rubbing her and moving my hand towards her tail, Dolly was slowly rolling around her long axis."

Brenner told HuffPost his affair with Dolly ended when Floridaland was closed so the land could be used for housing.
    He said Dolly was shipped off to an oceanarium in Gulfport, Mississippi, and died nine months later.

Brenner wrote a 2011 novel about the experience, "Wet Goddess," and was then contacted by documentarians Kareem Tabsch and Joey Daoud.

"I sensed that they took me seriously. However, what really convinced me was when Kareem said, 'I believe you were in love with her,'" he told Miami New Times.

Since Dolly is obviously unavailable for comment, the film only tells Brenner's side of the story. Tabsch said the original plan was to interview sex experts, animal rights activists and marine biologists and get their viewpoints.

"But what they had to offer was 'normative,'" he told HuffPost. "They didn't add anything that people didn't already know. It just reconfirmed what most people already believe."

Whether the events happened exactly as Brenner remembers will never be proven, but Daoud says the fact Brenner is willingly telling the story says something about its veracity.

“Obviously, when he actually has sex with the dolphin, and it’s just him and the dolphin, there really is no way to corroborate that. But it’s kind of like, why would you want to lie about something like that and go with it for 40 years and make sacrifices?” Daoud told Fusion.net.

"Dolphin Lover" will play additional festivals in the coming year before its eventual online release.

Goodwin fears the film's tone and the use of animation to depict the sex between dolphin and human will give people the impression that it's OK.

"Anything that attempts to normalize bestiality is something we should never tolerate," he said.

UPDATE: This version of the story includes additional quotes from the filmmakers about why they chose to only interview Brenner.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Fucking gross.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

A Flipper Fucker!!
    Brookie, msdeb and sputnik like this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

What in the ever loving fuck??

If the Uber Facts thread is anything to go by, she was begging for it.
    sluce and CornFlakegrl like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

That argument doesn't fly, I've had hundreds of dogs shove their nose in my crotch and I didn't put out for any of them.
    Froogy, Nevan and Trixie like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    If the Uber Facts thread is anything to go by, she was begging for it.
    That whole discussion will never leave my brain. I swear, even if I wind up with Alzheimer's (it runs in my family), I would never forget that discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    That argument doesn't fly, I've had hundreds of dogs shove their nose in my crotch and I didn't put out for any of them.
    Prude.

Not gonna lie - when Katie Perry came out with the dancing dolphins my mind went right to Uber Facts.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Brenner wrote a 2011 novel about the experience, "Wet Goddess,"
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Better than 'Moist Goddess'.
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I started rubbing her along her back, working my way to her flukes
    Still better than 50 shades.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Thread Information