Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By ConstanceSpry
  • 2 Post By twitchy2.0
  • 1 Post By ConstanceSpry

Thread: Honey water this is truly an awesome tool that is available to everyone

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Honey water this is truly an awesome tool that is available to everyone

The following is not actual medial advice and should be read only for the lulz.

Useful properties of honey, mixed with cold waterHoney water – this is truly an awesome tool that is available to everyone. Positive impact on honey water body can not be overemphasized.● One teaspoon of honey diluted in a glass of raw water. Obtain a 30% solution of honey, the composition of which is identical to the plasma. Honey in the raw water forms a cluster connection (it structures). This increases its healing properties. Honey water absorbed by the body quickly and completely.● The effect of honey water normalizes digestion. Improves the function of all parts of the gastrointestinal tract.● Increased immunity. Tested chronic colds, bronchitis, and thins out mucus from the lungs (the natural way – through the intestines).● Pritivoparazitnoe means● Digested blockages in the intestine, soluble stool. Bowel disease occurs. Site-specific fecal stones is in the waist area. So the first time receiving honey water there are cases of increased waist. But that should not scare you. The explanation is simple: fecal stones swollen, become soft and begin to emerge from the body.● There is cleaning the entire body at the cellular level.● Increased anti-bacterial, anti-viral effect.● Normalized work colon.● honey water in the medical purposes should be drunk in the morning on an empty stomach. Glass of honey water to drink in one gulp. This is very important. Sphincter of the stomach immediately opens and fluid into the intestine, and then absorbed into the bloodstream.● Honey water wipe face. It nourishes the skin, leaving it soft, silky and soft. This natural cosmetics. The most ancient and modern at the same time.
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; August 27th, 2014 at 03:53 PM. Reason: What a load of crap

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I hear an engine revving and I suspect you miracle product is about to be replaced with something rather less pleasant.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I know my toolbox always has a jar of honey water in it. Makes great spackling compound, too.

Quote Originally Posted by liift View Post
    Digested blockages in the intestine, soluble stool. Bowel disease occurs. Site-specific fecal stones is in the waist area. So the first time receiving honey water there are cases of increased waist. But that should not scare you. The explanation is simple: fecal stones swollen, become soft and begin to emerge from the body.●
    Sounds fun.

fecal stones swollen, become soft and begin to emerge from the body.●
    Fecal stones, are those the byproducts of anal ghosts?
    Just Kill Me likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

And the emerge from the body, resulting in increases of your waist!

If they're "emerging", why is the waist getting bigger?

And what is raw water?

OP! Get back here and answer these pressing questions.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    And the emerge from the body, resulting in increases of your waist!

If they're "emerging", why is the waist getting bigger?

Because of the ectoplasm, DUH!
    Kittylady likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Why not just eat some prunes???
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Thread Information