My personal fav: People often say that you have an “attitude problem,” but those people clearly suck.
and...Sometimes you worry that you’re the only one who thinks you’re funny…
21 Problems All Sarcastic People Will Understand
Yeah, good one.posted on May 12, 2014, at 6:37 p.m.
Erin La RosaBuzzFeed Staff
1. Your sense of humor could be described as an “acquired taste.”
NBC / Via gifhell.com
2. Sarcasm slips out of your mouth so often that you often forget you’re doing it.
FOX / Via dont-worry-hayley-is-here.tumblr.com
3. You have to tell people when you’re being serious, because they’re so used to you making jokes.
Chuck Lorre Productions / Via dancingmonstermermaid.tumblr.com
4. And since your default is sarcasm, you have a hard time turning it off when others need you to.
NBC / Via youfoundme815.tumblr.com
5. You’re never more on point than when you meet a fellow sarcastic person with whom you can trade quips.
6. Tough love has always been your thing, but no one else seems to like it.
Granada Entertainment / Via ayekabiznik.tumblr.com
I’m sorry for even saying it. Kind of.
7. It takes a LOT to get you excited.
Fremulon / Via televisionwithoutpity.tumblr.com
8. And even when you do get excited, you still express it with sarcasm, which confuses everyone just the same.
Elizabeth Meriwether Pictures / Via Fox
9. Saying something sarcastic makes you feel better immediately afterward, even if the person you’re talking to doesn’t get it.
Columbia Pictures / Via jamesbadgedale.tumblr.com
10. You’ve had to say the words, “I’m just kidding,” at least once a week.
It’s a Laugh Productions / Via gifhell.com
11. In fact, you’ve learned the hard way that ending thoughts with “Just kidding!” is probably the safest thing to do.
World of Wonder / Via prettyvices.com
12. When you meet someone and you instantly hate them, you have a super hard time hiding it.
13. It’s gotten to a point where you mock others openly without even realizing you’re doing it.
DreamWorks SKG / Via insanejurytest.tumblr.com
Check yourself before you offend your soon-to-be in-laws.
14. People often say that you have an “attitude problem,” but those people clearly suck.
NBC / Via pandawhale.com
15. Your way of dealing with emotions is through sarcasm, which can sometimes work and other times…not so much.
Carousel Productions (II) / Via goodreads.com
16. And you have a hard time with compliments, in general.
NBC / Via twilightsaga.wikia.com
It’s not that we don’t want to be complimented… we’re just not particularly good at hearing how wonderful we are.
17. People immediately know how you feel about something, whether you want them to or not.
Jeff Franklin Productions / Via whatshouldmyroomiescallme.tumblr.com
18. You’ve been called out for fake laughing before… oops!
19. When you meet someone who isn’t sarcastic, it kind of feels like talking to a baby.
Disney / Via ohsotheysayings.tumblr.com
You watch every damn word you say, but, at the same time, you can say whatever the fuck you want, and they probably won’t get it.
20. Sometimes you worry that you’re the only one who thinks you’re funny…
Apatow Productions / Via weheartit.com
21. But actually, the real problem is that you’re the funniest person in the whole damn room.