Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: For Spider-phobes, one of the worst (but harmless) things you'll ever see....

Default For Spider-phobes, one of the worst (but harmless) things you'll ever see....

Vine Turns Out A Lot Worse Than Just A Bushel Of Pubic Hair (VIDEO)

The Huffington Post | By Isaac Saul Posted: 01/02/2014 2:31 pm EST | Updated: 01/02/2014 2:36 pm EST

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/C4673...wwv_6jTCvxYgE.

Nope. Not watching it. uh-uh. no way.
    Froogy, darksithbunny and dowcat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Nope. Not watching it. uh-uh. no way.
    You've got to watch it Krisnine; it is something I've never seen before in my life. I couldn't embed a VINE video as an inline video like YouTube, unfortunately, so it just appears as a hyperlink.

No way!! I can't watch a spider. I think I've already scarred my daughter for life because of spiders. I was giving her a bath in her bathroom and for some reason, spiders like her bathroom. I do a visual sweep every night before I bathe her, because I've seen those mf'ers hiding out in there before. Well, one night, I did not see Seņor Spider and I filled the tub and plopped the kid down in the water. I'm halfway through and here comes this ugly thing, speeding across the ceiling. Once he got over where I was kneeling, I knew that SOB was going drop off the ceiling and onto me. Sure as shit, he did. I jumped up, screamed and my daughter started crying. My SO ran up the stairs to see what was happening. He can't understand my spider phobia.
    Kittylady and darksithbunny like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    No way!! I can't watch a spider. I think I've already scarred my daughter for life because of spiders. I was giving her a bath in her bathroom and for some reason, spiders like her bathroom. I do a visual sweep every night before I bathe her, because I've seen those mf'ers hiding out in there before. Well, one night, I did not see Seņor Spider and I filled the tub and plopped the kid down in the water. I'm halfway through and here comes this ugly thing, speeding across the ceiling. Once he got over where I was kneeling, I knew that SOB was going drop off the ceiling and onto me. Sure as shit, he did. I jumped up, screamed and my daughter started crying. My SO ran up the stairs to see what was happening. He can't understand my spider phobia.
    How about this - our family room has a door that goes into the garage. We keep a rack of tennis shoes next to the door because we usually throw the shoes on right as we are about to leave. One day, my son grabbed his shoes, put them on, and felt something crawling around his toe, outside his sock. He pulled off his shoe, and a hairy spider ran out. Ever since, when I'm ready to take him somewhere, he goes, "Will you check my shoes for spiders?"
    darksithbunny likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    How about this - our family room has a door that goes into the garage. We keep a rack of tennis shoes next to the door because we usually throw the shoes on right as we are about to leave. One day, my son grabbed his shoes, put them on, and felt something crawling around his toe, outside his sock. He pulled off his shoe, and a hairy spider ran out. Ever since, when I'm ready to take him somewhere, he goes, "Will you check my shoes for spiders?"
    Oh, your poor son!! I would pass out. My aunt walked out on her back porch last year and a spider had just finished building it's nasty web across her door. My poor aunt walked right into it, the spider was now in her hair and she went back in her house to take her sweater off. She did and the spider fell on the floor and scurried under the refrigerator. I would have lost control of my bladder and bowels.

Those spiders weren't that bad. It's the ones with bigger bodies and shorter legs that get me going with the cold sweats.
    shedevilang likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Why do I click on these threads? You lot need to toughen up and spend a couple of weeks in the bush with an outside dunny.
    A*O likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I watched. Spiders gross me out but I am not traumatised - is every single hairy thing in that pile a spider??? Or is it a hairy cocoon just loaded with them? I'm all itchy.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Your son is not alone. If I'm putting on a pair of shoes or boots that I haven't worn for a while I always vacuum inside them first in case anything is hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Those spiders weren't that bad. It's the ones with bigger bodies and shorter legs that get me going with the cold sweats.
    No way! The incy wincy ones with the itty bitty pin cushion bodies and the superlong legs are worse. Those fat, stubby legged fuckers give you a chance to run away/arm yourself but those skinny little supermodel bastards run like Speedy Gonzales and are either on you or vanished under the furniture in a heartbeat.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

My father put his hands in my shoes to check for spiders every morning from 5th grade (where we saw a film on spiders) to 7th grade, when it dawned on me we had never yet found a spider. He never once made me feel stupid about it. Bless him.
    shedevilang likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I had an orb weaver drop down into my cleavage once. I was wearing a dress and took it right off over my head! I was standing under a tree in my driveway, luckily only my family was around.

Gross but fascinating.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

it looks like a large cluster of Daddy Long Leg type spiders. And, spiders nonetheless....
    Kittylady likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    it looks like a large cluster of Daddy Long Leg type spiders. And, spiders nonetheless....
    They are running at him like, "How dare you interrupt our cluster f*ck!!!"
    Brookie and shedevilang like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information