Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rockchick

Thread: Telekenesis Coffee Shop Prank

Default Telekenesis Coffee Shop Prank

Pretty cool, but elaborate prank. They show you the setup first. You have to watch all the way through to see each part of the prank play out, and people's reaction to it. This video has had 31 million hits in its first 4 days.

Yeah, I saw this and it is cute and well executed. However it raises many questions: was this an existing coffee shop or a "new" fake one. There are different customers (real people, not the actors who are in on the joke) each time at the counter, so they must have repeated the joke more than once. Wouldn't news about an incident like this go around like wildfire, especially with the social media and everybody having cameraphones? You can also clearly see the wire getting out of the guy's back into the wall when he stands up.
    So, yeah, well done and fun, but a bit hard to believe how they could have pulled it off more than once.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Yeah, I saw this and it is cute and well executed. However it raises many questions: was this an existing coffee shop or a "new" fake one. There are different customers (real people, not the actors who are in on the joke) each time at the counter, so they must have repeated the joke more than once. Wouldn't news about an incident like this go around like wildfire, especially with the social media and everybody having cameraphones?
    So, yeah, well done and fun, but a bit hard to believe how they could have pulled it off more than once.
    I had the same question about the elevator prank I posted. I'm not sure if you've seen that one, but the whole lobby is fake and the elevator doesn't go anywhere. It just loses power (light) and then a creepy child with a stuffed animal sneaks in through a hidden panel while the light is out.

i love this Carrie prank, even though I see no need for yet another remake! had I been in that coffee shop, I'd have shat my pants.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Thread Information