Thread: Depressed about your finances? Read this!!

Default Depressed about your finances? Read this!!

Ever wondered about how much money dear old Bill has? Well , let me give you an idea :

1.Bill Gates earns US$250 every SECOND, that's about US$20 Million a DAY and US$7.8 Billion a YEAR!

2.If he drops a thousand dollar, he won't even bother to pick it up because the 4 seconds he picks it, he would've already earned it back.
    3.The US national debt is about 5.62 trillion, if Bill Gates were to pay the debt by himself; he will finish it in less then 10 years.

4.He can donate US$15 to everyone on earth but still be left with US$5 Million for his pocket money.

5.Michael Jordan is the highest paid athlete in US. If he doesn't drink and eat, and keeps up his annual income i.e. US$30 Million, he'll have to wait for 277 years to become as rich as Bill Gates is now.

6.If Bill Gates was a country, he would be the 37th richest country on earth.

7.If you change all of Bill Gate's money to US$1 notes, you can make a road from the earth to moon, 14 times back and forth.
    But you have to make that road non-stop ! for 1,400 years, and use a total of 713 BOEING 747 planes to transport all the money.

8.Bill Gates is 40 this year. If we assume that he will live for another 35 years, he has to spend US$6.78 Million per day to finish all his money before he goes to heaven.
    Last but not the least : My Favorite........!!!

9.If Microsoft Windows users can claim US$1 for every time their computers hang because of Microsoft Windows, Bill Gates will be bankrupt in 3 years.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Elite Member

Default Re: Depressed about your finances? Read this!!

Sad that someone can be worth so much money.... Good that he is donating heaps

Well thats a depressing read. Especially as I'm on hold with the bank at the moment trying to sort out my dismal account.

SVZ

Gates is pretty awesome in my book, he's donated shitloads to charities, I think I read somewhere that he wasn't happy how other charities were run so he started his own!

I can't even imagine having that much money. And if I were around and he dropped the thousand bucks..he would not have to even think about it cause i would be on that way before 4 seconds had passed!

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj
    Well thats a depressing read. Especially as I'm on hold with the bank at the moment trying to sort out my dismal account.
    Hey Tenaj, do you guys get the TV Show, "'Til Debt Do Us Part?"

I've started watching, it's like a reality tv show sort of thing where they help families/couples whatever in debt. Some really good tips from it

I also like that he's said that he isn't just going to pass it all on to his kids when he dies. He's going to donate most to charities and his kids will actually have to work for a living.

WELL I can't say anything bad about him..he's VERY generous.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

I'm sorry but I'm not going to lick his ass for doing what he should be doing, sharing his ridiculously enormous amount of wealth that no one person should have in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    Hey Tenaj, do you guys get the TV Show, "'Til Debt Do Us Part?"

I've started watching, it's like a reality tv show sort of thing where they help families/couples whatever in debt. Some really good tips from it
    I've seen it a few times. I just can't believe how clueless some of these people are. Gee, we take home $2,000 a month and spent $5,000. I have no idea how we got into debt!!!!

SVZ

Yeah I wish they would pick better families...but they choose one's to create a better TV show.

There was one where they ate out every night of the week and wondered where they're money was going...You don't need to hire a financial advisor to point out what the problem is!

They're not as bad as some I've seen on Oprah when she did a series on debt. In one family, the husband quit his job as a teacher with nothing else lined up, yet the family continued to spend as though they had two incomes until they reached the point where they were in so much debt, they couldn't borrow any more and collectors were literally pounding down their doors every day. Divorced from reality, or what?

Thread Information