Thread: New Thanksgiving song from the people who unleashed Rebecca Black on the world

Default New Thanksgiving song from the people who unleashed Rebecca Black on the world

Friday, November 9th 2012

Open Post: Hosted By Turkey, AY! Mashed Potatoes, AY!

Because there's always someone younger, hungrier (for turkey) and with richer parents coming down the stairs after you, Rebecca Black is totally over and has been replaced by tweener Nicole Westbrook who isn't really excited about Friday, but she's REALLY excited about TANKSGIVING! Ark Music Factory, the minions of Satan who brought us Friday, are responsible for this latest attack on your nerves. This is pretty much a watered down carbon copy of Friday.

I take back my comment up there about how this girl's parents are richer than Rebecca's. Because this is one of the most broke down Thanksgiving dinners I've ever seen and this is coming from someone who once had pizza, chow mein and blueberry pie for Thanksgiving. Girl served some Easy Mac, boxed mashed potatoes, a rotisserie chicken and I don't even see a whole turkey. I just see drumsticks and she used one of them as a mic. This is why we don't put children in charge of Thanksgiving dinner. However, I will give homegirl points for those calla lily dining chairs. They really stole that scene.
    And why is the only adult at that Thanksgiving dinner the dude from the Friday video and why is he wearing a turkey costume? Where are all these children's parents? Did their parents leave them in the care of a memaw babysitter who later died of a heart attack? I really feel like Christina Applegate should've made an appearance in this one.
    via EVERYWHERE

Posted by: Michael K
    2 comments
    Nicole Westbrook's 'It's Thanksgiving' Gives Rebecca Black A Run For Her Money (VIDEO) Follow:

Move over, Rebecca Black jokes, there's a new nightmare forced-meme music video in town and its name is "It's Thanksgiving."

This YouTube jam's premise is simple: It does for holidays what "Friday" did for days of the week. And sure, Christmas and the Fourth of July are awesome, but tween songstress Nicole Westbrook is all about Turkey Day.

The lyrics and music are straight from the brain of Patrice Wilson, the guy behind Black's 2011 ARK Music Factory hit, so it has the repetition and lyricism we all know and love, but now with some added holiday cheer.

Could Westbrook be the new Black? Signs point to "probably."

Keep your ears peeled for the rap breakdown about two thirds of the way through.

"Can't be hateful, gotta be grateful!"
    Nicole Westbrook's 'It's Thanksgiving' Gives Rebecca Black A Run For Her Money (VIDEO)

Long live CorningWare!
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

If I owned a gun I would have shot my laptop listening to that tripe. 45 sec was all I could take.

Thread Information