Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sh*t my pets ruined!

Talking Sh*t my pets ruined!

What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

And this is why my pup will never be left at home alone unless she is in her crate or her outdoor kennel.

She has destroyed:

Our ac unit (chewed through the connection wires)
    Our sprinkler system (took over the control unit covers, pulled out wires, chewed through them)
    Part of our fencing
    Ate a hole in the drywall while on time out for biting (time out was 10 minutes)

I hear stories of people who let their puppy roam free while their at work and think, "lucky bastards!"

fgg

^you need to get her to a puppy class, STAT! do you try to distract her with toys when she goes to chew on things? she sounds bored.

i'm constantly giving my puppy toys and chewies so she'll leave my furniture alone. she's gone into time out as well but her "area" is a metal, flexible pen so she can't get to the wall.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    And this is why my pup will never be left at home alone unless she is in her crate or her outdoor kennel.

She has destroyed:

Our ac unit (chewed through the connection wires)
    Our sprinkler system (took over the control unit covers, pulled out wires, chewed through them)
    Part of our fencing
    Ate a hole in the drywall while on time out for biting (time out was 10 minutes)

I hear stories of people who let their puppy roam free while their at work and think, "lucky bastards!"
    Your dog is REALLY bored and needs more exercise. You need to take it out twice a day and run it ragged.

What breed is it?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

How did the puppy know she was in time-out? Did you put a dunce cap on her?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

fgg

Mine gets a firm "NO" then off she goes into her pen for a bit. Trust me, she knows. She comes out all lovey, trying to make it up to me.
    Posted from my iPhone
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I have a pug, so all she does is poop or pee if I leave her home alone too much. But she actually does it in the basement, near the cats' litter box, so I don't mind.

Our black lab puppy once ate most of the front seat of my husband's corvette on the way to the vet. Nice yummy leather. The vet still laughed about it years later because Mr. was just raving when he got there. Expensive snack.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

One of my cats is a little fucker when it comes to plants so I've had to give up having any in the house. I bought a pathetic looking half-dead bonsai tree from a discount table in a DIY centre a few years ago. I've never had much luck with growing things so you can imagine my delight when, after much careful nurturing, it not only thrived but also produced dozens of gorgeous tiny white flowers. I was ecstatic that I'd managed to save it and proclaimed it to be the most rewarding few quid that I'd ever spent. Two days later I came home from work to find a hiccuping cat and a chewed up stump in a pot. The little bastard had managed to eat almost the whole tree and didn't even have the good graces to be sick from it. I spent another few weeks trying desperately to save what was left but it was no good and my little tree ended up in the rubbish bin.

After that I decided to get a cactus. "Let's see you try and nom THIS, you little shit!" I thought to myself as I brought it home and put it on the bathroom windowsill where it would get plenty of light and warmth. And it was fine for a while - right up until it sprouted a little crown of pretty purple flowers all around the top and the greedy little furdemon ate them. A few weeks after that she finished the job by knocking it flying and smacking a piece out of it when it hit the side of the bath.

This same cat will also do her best to eat any cut flowers that come into the house, including the red roses I was given one Valentines Day. It's not even like she's underfed or not getting enough vitamins in her diet because I'm always cooking extra vegetables for the cats to enjoy. She's just a glutton and the reason why I can't have pretty greenery.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Our latest addition to the family is a staffy named Boris. He ate my African Violets, chewed up a broom stick, tore up his bed and ripped open a brand new bag of potting mix and spread it over the patio.

Photographic evidence:
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

One of the reasons that I'm the crazy bird lady and keep parrots.

Don't think that those little beggars can't be destructive and messy; our cockatiel pair, Reggie and Chloe, have absolutely decimated things in order to build a nest. Very destructive. They have sharp beaks and determination, never mind intelligence. My huge wicker laundry basket has been shredded at the bottom, so has the wooden area behind it. If I have to sweep near the area, I've got to duck, for Papa Reggie is flying at me, beak open, like a crazed bird out of hell. He lands on my head and tries to peck the heck out of my squash, never mind sending my lovebird, Mr. Turkle, off into the wild blue yonder.

Oh, Reggie's only like that while Chloe is in the process of laying eggs. Once the eggs are laid, and the pair are nesting, Reggie becomes very quiet and docile and lovable. He's a Dr. Jeckyll/Mr. Hyde animal.

Big Mama Chloe is sitting on yet more eggs as I type; eggs that Mr. Pip and I are going to have to de-fertilize, before Papa Reggie takes over the babysitting duties.

And Mr. Turkle, the aggressive lovebird, gets to bluster Reggie again!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    One of my cats is a little fucker when it comes to plants so I've had to give up having any in the house. I bought a pathetic looking half-dead bonsai tree from a discount table in a DIY centre a few years ago. I've never had much luck with growing things so you can imagine my delight when, after much careful nurturing, it not only thrived but also produced dozens of gorgeous tiny white flowers. I was ecstatic that I'd managed to save it and proclaimed it to be the most rewarding few quid that I'd ever spent. Two days later I came home from work to find a hiccuping cat and a chewed up stump in a pot. The little bastard had managed to eat almost the whole tree and didn't even have the good graces to be sick from it. I spent another few weeks trying desperately to save what was left but it was no good and my little tree ended up in the rubbish bin.

After that I decided to get a cactus. "Let's see you try and nom THIS, you little shit!" I thought to myself as I brought it home and put it on the bathroom windowsill where it would get plenty of light and warmth. And it was fine for a while - right up until it sprouted a little crown of pretty purple flowers all around the top and the greedy little furdemon ate them. A few weeks after that she finished the job by knocking it flying and smacking a piece out of it when it hit the side of the bath.

This same cat will also do her best to eat any cut flowers that come into the house, including the red roses I was given one Valentines Day. It's not even like she's underfed or not getting enough vitamins in her diet because I'm always cooking extra vegetables for the cats to enjoy. She's just a glutton and the reason why I can't have pretty greenery.
    cats are pure evil lol

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

When i had just adopted my cat, i had no idea that she loved to get up onto the top shelf of the closet....by scaling my clothes She put a nice slit and lovely puncture marks in my buttery soft Kenneth Cole black leather jacket .
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    ^you need to get her to a puppy class, STAT! do you try to distract her with toys when she goes to chew on things? she sounds bored.

i'm constantly giving my puppy toys and chewies so she'll leave my furniture alone. she's gone into time out as well but her "area" is a metal, flexible pen so she can't get to the wall.
    Such a shame you can't post pics fgg, I really want to see your pup

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post

I am sorry to hear that your pup's giving you so much trouble. When I had my Nikko many moons ago, he was no problem at all. Guess it depends upon the different varieties and breeds of dogs...Nikko was a Heinz 57 and he only needed to be told twice about boundaries, shoes being chew toys, etc.

We lucked out having our Nikko.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information