Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Public Toilets of the World

Default Dear Public Toilets of the World

I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I do this already! I forgo the seat covers and just wipe down with TP because it really is a race against the automatic toilet flushing sensor. A disinfectant spray would be a good idea.

Also, it would help if dumb bitches who leave their splashed pee on the toilet seat had the courtesy to wipe that shit clean when they're done. But of course that's too much to ask.

Sensible too!
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Ditto here. Maybe even a vat of hand sanitizer with some TP on the seat cover would be great.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

lulz, awesome. i'm sharing this on fb.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

WE don't have auto flush in Oz...sounds stupid tbh

^^ I agree. We also don't have seat covers.

I try not to use public toilets but when I really have to go I usually inspect the options and pick the best of the worst.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Usually I sort of hover over the seat if I have to go. I try to avoid public toilets but sometimes a girl's just gotta go.

I was in an airport restroom that had a plastic wrapped seat. you just push the button and it would rotate with a new section of plastic. I thought that was kind of cool.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

There was a discussion on this on The Doctors, I believe. I know for sure we talked about it in another forum... Toilet seat covers protect you from nothing. Toilet paper, no matter the quality, always leaves germs on your hand. Hand sanitizer only works for a few seconds. According to a poll among janitorial help, it was found that women's restrooms were the dirtiest.

Now on to icky stuff... I was in a restaurant one evening and went into the ladies' room. A bar waitress came out of a stall and left straight out without washing her hands. Needless to say, I went to the bar and picked up my own drink that night.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Quote Originally Posted by eboni View Post
    According to a poll among janitorial help, it was found that women's restrooms were the dirtiest.
    I clean the public bathrooms nearly every day at work and I've found that in every store I've ever worked in the men's room is by FAR more disgusting than the ladies room. The women's bathroom is occasionally a little dirty, mostly things like toilet paper scraps on the floor, but I've never had to clean any kind of bodily fluid up in the ladies room. The men's room is another story. Almost every day there is piss or shit on the floor, walls, somewhere in the men's room. It's disgusting and it happens in every single store I've ever had experience with so it isn't just our customers.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    I clean the public bathrooms nearly every day at work and I've found that in every store I've ever worked in the men's room is by FAR more disgusting than the ladies room. The women's bathroom is occasionally a little dirty, mostly things like toilet paper scraps on the floor, but I've never had to clean any kind of bodily fluid up in the ladies room. The men's room is another story. Almost every day there is piss or shit on the floor, walls, somewhere in the men's room. It's disgusting and it happens in every single store I've ever had experience with so it isn't just our customers.
    Ewwwwww
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Unless attempting a primitive cave painting, how does one get shit on the walls?
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    Nasty, that's the kind of thing that just makes you pissed off and bitter.

I have to admit that I have walked into more than one public bathroom to find shit on the floor or wall or all over the toilet seat. After my initial disgust, I wonder how the hell did that happen? I mean, never in my life have I had shit just fly out of my ass all over the wall of a building. I don't get it. Does this happen at their house too?

A bit off-topic...I was in Costco one day and apparently someone was shopping while ill because they left a trail of doody on the floor. What got me was while the clerk was trying to clean it up and directing people to walk somewhere else, he was met with opposition and rude comments....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information