Thread: Terrorist sorcerors want to rape American cars says Florida senatorial "candidate"

Default Terrorist sorcerors want to rape American cars says Florida senatorial "candidate"

Florida Senate Candidate Believes That Terrorist Sorcerers Are Coming To Rape Our Cars!

July 9, 2010 ·

Wake up America! Paiboon Sunthonchart Jr. has put this nation’s Governors and the United Nations on notice for the coming threat of car-raping sorcerer terrorists!
    He should know a thing or two about it as his website exclaims that he has the “number one most looked at website out of over a million website, when looking up “Sorcery Rape” and google.com…” He must be onto something, for instance, did you know:
    “American sorcery, stems from even before the Salem Witchtrials, and even before the Vikings became the Vikings, but has birthed into new technology from the days of shadow and reality along with mind and reality, now reality and sorcery attack together with sorcery attacking cars, and computers, sorcery today can connect to radio’s along with most all technology. Government in America will have a major influence in sorcery.”
    And did you know they sorcerers will try to kill you if you have to take a shit?
    “The sorcerer can enter your world, and cut your behind when you sit on the toilet to dispose of your food, to make it seem like a normal thing, but in reality it is a sorcerer attacking.”
    It also turns out that Paiboon Sunthonchart is running for Senate in Florida and would very much like it if you’d write him in on your ballot. Also, if you’re an actor, musician, model or professional athlete in need of a good talent agency you can visit his political news and talent agency website.
    Here is the letter Senate Candidate Paiboon Sunthonchart Jr. sent to America’s Governors and the United Nations warning against terrorism by rapist sorcerers:DEAR 50 GOVERNORS OF AMERICA…
    Dear 50 Governors of America, The Governments of each State of America, (sent to the fifty governor of America news and UN offices around the world, and more)
    Hi my name is Paiboon Sunthonchart Jr. I am the author of “Freedom From The Word’, and “The Devil is Forgiven”… I have had the number one most looked at website out of over a million websites, when looking up “Sorcery Rape” and google.com… I am also the main source for Bible Scripture in “The Sorcery War” for the world.
    … Today in America, America is battling Sorcerer Terrorism, from neighbor and what must be stopped, government from President Obama, to partner Hillary Clinton, and computer men terrorist, who are working in wars of terror, that has even raped people, along with attacks attacking children and families.
    What is going to come to this terrorism attacking from a few people, but in the divinity war, attacking the world from only a few people. In Saudia Arabia and other countries, these types of treason, are crimes leading to death. Right now Clinton and Obama, and computer hacker terrorist, could be looking at murder charges from the government, along with charges of treason, attacking all of Americans … … The people of America, want to know what is the government going to do to stop, the terrorism coming from the government.
    - Government arresting these terrorist working in America, must happen, for the three hundred million American’s they have attacked. There should be no thought of impeachment but arresting the terrorist in governments working in witchcraft, remember, witchcraft is a crime.
    - What is the world to think, when they shout, they are going to take over the world, and attack people, people of America, who do not agree will think, that they are bringing threats of bombs to our country and people of America, for government officials, talking loud and stupid in the war of Holy. It is stupid business of high school bullies, of only a small hand-full of terrorism by sorcery, that American government must stop. To American people and governments watching The American Civil War of Sorcery, American government looks weak, and the American people will see the same about the government, when the American government is afraid and ran by people afraid of a few sorcerers, when the Americans in the working world, take the sorcerers they are afraid of, out of body.
    Remember, President is sworn in by the Bible, the courthouses will use the Bible, our public school teaches of God, our money will teach of “in God We Trust”… and our “Pledge of Allegiance” will teach that America is one nation under God, and the people want to live in freedom… All countries of the world, and the American’s need the fifty governors of American States to stand strong against this government sorcery, and all sorcery attacking the world.
    Thank- you Paiboon Sunthonchart Jr.

Source: Florida Senate Candidate Believes That Terrorist Sorcerers Are Coming To Rape Our Cars!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Lord have mercy. This guy must have fallen on his head!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

His website is a goldmine of insanity.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

A sorcerer wants to fuck my pathfinder? Cool!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

My Firebird still has her "V" card....
    WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

Silver Member

Angry

if his name is on november ballot- he will get votes

Thread Information