Thread: Kissing is for whores

Default Kissing is for whores

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5a1uBXtqC8&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Transcript after the jump.
    Via.

She's sweet sixteen and never been kissed?
    Never?
    So what kind of guy does your dad want you to marry?
    He wants me to marry a guy who's never kissed a girl.
    What?
    He wants me to marry a guy who's never kissed a girl.
    You're kidding.
    Nope.
    When you lie down on your wedding bed, what kind of man do you want your husband to be? Do you want him to have saved his love just for you? One who never even kissed another woman, so he can share that just with you? Or do you want a man who's been with women before? One who kissed other women, and didn't wait for you? Which one would you prefer?
    I'd prefer the one who waited.
    So would your husband.
    What's thing thing about kissing? I've kissed guys before and I don't feel bad. Kissing's fun. You're really missing out.
    So what'd you think of kissing? Did you like it?
    I didn't kiss him.
    That's not what I heard.
    What did you hear? I heard that you and Jerry made out for a while in the living room.
    That's not true.
    Maybe the lord is trying to teach you a lesson. If you'd obeyed your father, none of this would have happened.
    I know.
    Pamela, a kiss isn't something you shouldn't just give away. It's very special. What does the minister say just after he's pronounced the couple husband and wife? He says, "You may now kiss the bride."
    We made out and it was great. Then he said our relationship had reached a turning point and that if we really loved each other we should...
    Jessica...was out with her boyfriend.
    I told the lord that I wanted to marry the girl that he wanted me to, so I promised him that I wouldn't kiss a girl until my wedding day. And if I did that, if I waited, he'd show me who the right girl was by bringing me someone who did the same thing. I know Pamela's that girl.
    I love you both.
    Thanks dad.
    Fredrick, you may now kiss your bride.

Vintage Video Sexism: Kissing is for Whores - Feministing

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

When you lie down on your wedding bed, what kind of man do you want your husband to be? Do you want him to have saved his love just for you? One who never even kissed another woman, so he can share that just with you? Or do you want a man who's been with women before? One who kissed other women, and didn't wait for you? Which one would you prefer?

The second guy who knows what the fuck he's doing and spends more time on giving me an orgasm than praying to Jeebus for guidance on what he's supposed to doing with his pecker.

And the dad in that clip gave me some serious heebie-jeebies. Everytime he appeared I wanted to throw myself in a bath full of bleach and scrub myself with a wire brush.Urgh!

^
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ Well he IS creepy! I can just imagine him saying to his daughter "Don't worry, sweetheart, Jesus says you'll still be a virgin for your husband. This is just a special way for a father to show his daughter all about the different kinds of love".
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I guess boy kissing a boy and girl kissing a girl doesn't count? what about wanking?

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Eeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Thread Information