Thread: Mini Brazilian Lady Gaga

Default Mini Brazilian Lady Gaga

wtf???

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010
    This Is Our Future, Part 8

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kkp6qBDqkQ&feature=player_embedded#[/youtube]

For those of you who watch the hilarious abomination known as Toddlers & Tiaras, this is probably going to be tame for you. This is 8-year-old Laura Fontana goo-goo ga-ga-ing as Lady GaGa on a Brazilian TV talent show while her mother (surprisingly, not a Cyrus) cheered her on backstage. Creepy crawling aside, Laura sounds exactly like my mother trying to sing along to a Lady GaGa song in the car while I stick my head out of the window to escape the madness.
    By the way, why is Santy Claus cheering this on?! This is not how I envisioned him spending his off-season. STOP YOURSELF, Santy Claus! Get your nasty ass back to the North Pole to answer the letter I wrote you when I was 6-years-old (okay, I was really 26-years-old).
    And just to be on the safe side, you might want to throw your browser's cookies in the trash after watching this or PedoBear may come a sniffin'. Better yet, just throw your entire computer in the trash and get a new one. I'll save you a place in the line at Best Buy.
    via The Daily What (Thanks, I guess, to everyone who sent this in)

Posted by: Michael K
    --------------

not only can't she sing, but that poor kidlet's fug as hell. reminds me of that scrawny, tranny-esque dwarf who does the creepy dances. i think she was in a david lynch movie. damn, what was her name?
    Last edited by sputnik; March 3rd, 2010 at 12:54 PM.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Somebody call child services. Now.

Wtf? Totally inappropriate.

she sings well but i agree, her performance is totally not age appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    wtf???

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010
    This Is Our Future, Part 8

[youtube]2kkp6qBDqkQ[/youtube]

For those of you who watch the hilarious abomination known as Toddlers & Tiaras, this is probably going to be tame for you. This is 8-year-old Laura Fontana goo-goo ga-ga-ing as Lady GaGa on a Brazilian TV talent show while her mother (surprisingly, not a Cyrus) cheered her on backstage. Creepy crawling aside, Laura sounds exactly like my mother trying to sing along to a Lady GaGa song in the car while I stick my head out of the window to escape the madness.
    By the way, why is Santy Claus cheering this on?! This is not how I envisioned him spending his off-season. STOP YOURSELF, Santy Claus! Get your nasty ass back to the North Pole to answer the letter I wrote you when I was 6-years-old (okay, I was really 26-years-old).
    And just to be on the safe side, you might want to throw your browser's cookies in the trash after watching this or PedoBear may come a sniffin'. Better yet, just throw your entire computer in the trash and get a new one. I'll save you a place in the line at Best Buy.
    via The Daily What (Thanks, I guess, to everyone who sent this in)

Posted by: Michael K
    --------------

not only can't she sing, but that poor kidlet's fug as hell. reminds me of that scrawny, tranny-esque dwarf who does the creepy dances. i think she was in a david lynch movie. damn, what was her name?

Bridget the Midget, maybe?

Silver Member

Or Goddess Bunny?

^^
    yup, it's goddess bunny. the internet goddess twitchy figured that out for me on another thread.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Oh I think this is cute as can be. She's dressed in a very tame costume and for her singing she probably doesn't know english and trying to sing the song phenetically. I don't compare this to the tiara and toddlers level of sin. This reminds me so much of Olive's preformance in Little Miss Sunshine.

Thread Information