Thread: Give me money and I will save the earth. You can trust me, look at my photo!

Default Give me money and I will save the earth. You can trust me, look at my photo!

Fight Global Warming
    This is a website to promote and ask for donations for two devices that I have invented. The donations you send will go towards providing the funds for setting up a manufacturing facility to make these two inventions. One will power your vehicle without using oil or gas for five years before you have to refuel while being smaller, lighter, and more powerful than a combustable engine. The other will power your home for five or more years without needing anything to help. With these devices, there is no pollution or negative by-product. I am not asking for money to invent these. I have already invented them. I am asking for money to start a company and manufacturing facility to make these products available to you. It seems all the other sites are asking for money to invent a product or to support invention competitions. Most web sites dedicated to global warming are just making people aware that is even an issue. They don't offer any solutions. I listened and went to work a long time ago. I have spent nearly all my own money on this, and I did it! I have already invented these devices for you. I am ready to get started making these products available for your use. This is what I am taking donations for. I am asking for donations for this so that it will be affordable for all people as fast as possible. I know what these will do. I know they will provide clean, more powerful, pollution free energy for powering your home and vehicles. With these you will not have to refuel for five or more years. They will do what I say they will do. Please donate so I can make these for you. Put me to the test. Thanks.

A Letter From Christian:

Greetings,
    I am an inventor with an invention that can provide electric power for at least five years without refueling. I have figured out a way for this device to simply not use up fuel. The amount of energy this device can create is tremendous. It has the potential to power houses, vehicles, airplanes or anything that uses electricity.

I am asking for donations to further develop and manufacture this product.

Imagine buying a vehicle and not having to put oil or gas in it for at least five years no matter how many miles you drive. Imagine having an apartment or home and no electric bill for five years.

I have tried to contact corporations and businesses with other inventions (not this one) only to have them stolen and altered just enough to not call it stealing. Banks and venture capitalists will want to take this from me as well. Grants are better, but it also opens up my invention for others to use. I will simply not let this happen. To pay back loans from banks or venture capitalists, I would have to charge way too much for each product.

My goal is to fight global warming. This invention has the possibility to do just that. Without donations this product will most likely not find its way to the market place.

To keep my invention safe, I have destroyed all my prototypes, and I have written all the instructions and technical information in a code that I developed. Now, it's it in a safe deposit box in anothername . This invention, if properly put together, makes the hybrid cars look like cars from about 1950. It will provide enough power to allow vehicles the ability to come off the ground if made for that purpose.

This invention will allow your home to exist without being hooked up to any outside wires. This invention can eliminate the power lines altogether. The success of this product depends on donations only. My cell phone number will temporarily be on this web site and I will be glad to talk to anyone willing to donate.

I am going to have to ask that you please do not ask technical questions. I just can't give details until I get my full patent. I hope you can understand. All I can say is for you to look at my picture and decide whether or not you can trust me. We all must answer to God. That includes myself.
    I can't do it without you. Please donate. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    T. Christian Crouse
    Pictured Above: Christian Crouse, Inventor

Cure
    Who else already has a cure but me. How much time do we have? You can see all the natural disasters going on all the time on the news. I have the cure right now. How long are you willing to wait for the automobile industry to help you? Are they really trying to help you? I am. Are they concerned about helping you more than making a profit? I am. That's pretty much all I can say about this. I have the cure. I have had it. While everybody talked about it, I went to work on it. I have spent all my own money on it. It is tested in power. Prototypes have been made. It is ready to be fine tuned and manufactured. For this I need your donations. If you don't trust me because you never have heard of me, that's understandable. There are so many crooks out there. There are so many bad emails. I am not so. I believe in God and his son Jesus our Christ. My own cell phone number is available on this site, and for now, I will answer the phone. My personal address in on this site. I am here and not going anywhere. I have nothing to hide. So please, put me to the test. Thanks.

Donate using Paypal:

Donate by sending Cash or Check to:
    T. Christian Crouse
    1600 Wiswell Rd. #3
    Murray, KY 42071

Invent for Global Warming.com

-------------------------------------------------------

"I believe in God and his son Jesus our Christ"
    I'm sold!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Does the 'T' stand for thief?
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I believe in God and his son Jesus our Christ.

We have to show this to January.

Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Haha, bitch! I already donated, he seems trustworthy, he believes in God. Plus he invented something somewhere that must do something good. How can you not believe this guy??? Gah, non-believers are so cynical.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I proposed to him. He had me at hello.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Why the hell doesn't he patent the damn shit? Oh yes, because instead of doing any work he's telling lies and taking people's money. I need a job like that!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by karistiona View Post
    Why the hell doesn't he patent the damn shit? Oh yes, because instead of doing any work he's telling lies and taking people's money. I need a job like that!
    You want to work for the government?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Lol I already do, no lies, just paper-pushing
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Thread Information