Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: highDEAS - the best ideas (while you're high)

Default highDEAS - the best ideas (while you're high)

Some of these are hilarious.

Midget Village: Buy a forest. Adopt 8 midget babies every year (mixed race). Be the only non-midget around and raise them to think you're their god.
    Midget Village - highDEAS

Marijuanikah: 4/12-4/20. It's an eight day long celebration of an ancient time a couple of weeks ago when I had only an eighth and there was no other weed to be found for eight days. Sing happy songs. Roll up a bunch of joints and make a menorah. Cook traditional brownies. Celebrate.
    Marijuanikah - highDEAS

Stonergy: it's like the Force: Stonergy is the energy shared between two stoners solely due to the fact that they have both smoked weed. This invisible bond allows for the almost instant recognition of other stoners and is why two people often become friends after they blaze with each other. It also allows for an uncanny comprehension of life and art that leads to stoners often sharing similar tastes in music and movies.
    Stonergy: it's like the Force - highDEAS

Volcano HIGH:
    1. Become very rich.
    2. Purchase 1 ton of weed. This will cost you 6 million dollars.
    3. Purchase a helicopter. I don't know how much this costs.
    4. Dump 1 ton of weed into a Volcano in Hawaii.
    5. Prove or disprove the hypothesis that everyone in Hawaii will get high. Submit tape to Mythbusters.
    Volcano HIGH - highDEAS

The Philosphy Channel: The History Channel is cool. National Geographic and The Discovery Channel can be cool sometimes. But, i want a channel that focuses mainly on the ideas of history's most outstanding thinkers: Socrates, Marx, Locke, Plato, Confucias, Descartes, Machiavelli, Nietzche, etc. You would blaze, get some cheerios with bananas, chill on the couch, turn on the t.v., and have your fucking mind blown.
    The Philosphy Channel - highDEAS

weed magnet: there must be grams upon grams of weed in my carpet. someone needs to invent a weed magnet. i must smoke my carpet weed
    weed magnet - highDEAS

Buy pet monkey. Teach monkey how to roll blunts. Smoke with monkey:
    The common complaint surrounding pet monkeys is the fact that they are said to be uncontrollable, wild animals. This problem could quickly be solved by smoking with your pet monkey whenever he gets too unruly. Besides providing the sheer enjoyment which would come from watching a monkey rip a bong, this strategy would result in a much more tolerable, mellowed-out monkey.

The process of actually teaching said money how to roll a good blunt would no doubt require a very patient and skilled monkey trainer, as well as a monkey of above average intelligence. However, considering the feats of primates in the past, I believe that obtaining a blunt-rolling monkey is a very attainable/noble goal.
    Buy pet monkey. Teach monkey how to roll blunts. Smoke with monkey. - highDEAS

Sandwich Glue: An edible glue that you can use to keep your sandwiches, wraps and other foods from falling apart. It can come in a paste or a spray and would have no flavor to it so it can be added to any food. With Sandwich Glue you could make giant sandwiches and not have to worry about them falling apart or your wraps coming undone.
    Sandwich Glue - highDEAS

Lego for Stoners: A big box of interchangable parts, all of which could be used to make all sorts of grinders, bongs, pipes, or whatever paraphernalia your baked ass can think of. You could get baked, take your contraption apart, then build something else and pack another bowl. Obviously, it would include instructions for some pre-concieved devices... and wheels. Wheels were always the best part of lego.
    Lego for Stoners - highDEAS

Entire bedroom.. is a bed:
    memory foam floor.. no shoes allowed in the room! the whole room is a bed
    lots of pillows.. tv that is hung on the wall, the only thing without foam for the floor is the closet..
    circular refrigerator in the middle?
    possibly a removable wooden walk way... if needed?
    i would need a huge custom made sheet... and a comforter
    so ya blankets would cover the whole floor too.. maybe huge pillows that outline the walls?
    i could sleep whereever i fall!
    i want to do this soo badly'

hhaha it really is a BEDroom corny corny but i laughed
    Entire bedroom.. is a bed - highDEAS

Budway, Smoke Fresh: So I work for subway and I was thinking they need a place set up like Subway, but instead of making a sub, you make a blunt. You pick any strain on hand, and when you get to the "dressing" you could add flavors or my favorite, that syrup. Then they roll it up for you.
    Budway, Smoke Fresh - highDEAS

PRESCRIPTION WINDSHIELDS: Perfect Anti Theft Device - you match your eyeglasses prescription with the windshield of your car. No one else can drive it. I am going to make a million.
    PRESCRIPTION WINDSHIELDS - highDEAS

Well I've never smoked it (seriously, I'm not lying) so I wouldn't know.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

i love the idea of a weed magnet!
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

back in the day, while smoking a bong, a bunch of us tried to come up with an idea of how to save your bangs when lighting up the bong.

hmm, never saw that idea make it.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^^^ We used clips, passed them around with the bong. Our thing was a lighter that made the flame go downward without having to tilt it so you didnt burn your thumbnail. I ruined so many manicures like that...
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    ^^^ We used clips, passed them around with the bong. Our thing was a lighter that made the flame go downward without having to tilt it so you didnt burn your thumbnail. I ruined so many manicures like that...
    ha! i've done that, too.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    I need a lighter like that...my poor nails!!

I would also like to purchase the weed magnet...it would be much easier than digging around in my vacuum bag!

I've always thought they should come up with a 'diet' weed. The munchies kill our girlish figures! I thought maybe if you could sprinkle Dexatrim in the plant's soil....yeah, I was baked when I came up with that!
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

One of my ideas: gum that tastes like food.. kind of Willy Wonka/Violet Beauregarde. I smoked and wanted to eat so badly but, somehow, temporarily restrained myself with the idea of a gum that tasted like food.

I ended up munching out.. and then chewing 1/2 a pack of gum.

Hey Penny, keep the ideas coming. I'm unemployed and I could do a few experiments to keep busy! Possibly come up with something that will make me millions of dollars...or something to laugh about later
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

THC chewing gum: smokeless high, no lighter to lose, no accidental spillage of weed. Directions: Chew gum until desired high is acheived. If you are an "over acheiver" with your high just replace THC gum with a (nameless) caffeine gum to give yourself a pick me up..... THC Gum easy to pack, easy to carry, fun to slip to your grandma!!!
    THC chewing gum - highDEAS

Ability to eat grass: As science gets better, I really eventually want to be able to eat grass. Like a horse. All we need is for our appendix to work, right? I would love to go to work and be like "oh, i forgot my lunch" then go graze on some grass outside. Going to farms and walking up to a horse, start grazing and be like "sup horse" but the horse is like "man get the fuck out of here this is my grass you can go anywhere man but im stuck in this fence man" and ill be surprise by how much of a jerk the horse is. You can't really blame him though due to his circumstance.
    Ability to eat grass. - highDEAS

Stoner Convent: A place for all stoners to live. It would most likely be near a beach and multiple food places (chinese, mexican, italian, sushi, fast food and other delicacies). It would be an entire square block with tons of hammocks and misters and frisbee golf. Everyone would smoke and weed would be grown so no one has to buy it. There will also be a vegetable garden so we can eat fresh veggies everyday. We would rule the town and you could only get in by recommendation of someone that already has residency ( to keep out fakes/creepers). We should really do this....
    Stoner Convent - highDEAS

cancer-eating robots: I just thought of the cure for cancer. Tiny nanobots are injected into the bloodstream. They are programmed to feed only on cancer cells. They are bioengineered to use the cells as fuel and can multiply as long as there is cancer left. When the cancer is gone, they'll die off and be filtered out of the blood by the kidneys. Sometimes they'll die off before all the cancer is gone, in that case another round is injected. Just repeat until the little guys get all of it.
    cancer-eating robots - highDEAS

Preemptive Evolutionary Taskforce:So whenever you see a squirrel in the road your first instinct is to slow down or try to dodge the squirrel. However, this is fundamentally wrong. If you really care about squirrels, you should continue driving at the same speed and direction as you normally would. If the squirrel doesn't get out of the way it dies, which sucks but it is just a squirrel. However, if the squirrel realizes that there is a car coming and gets out of the way it will live and pass down its genes which will ultimately lead to more cognizant squirrel that will not get hit by cars or that will avoid getting in the road in the first place. In fact, we should form a preemptive evolutionary taskforce to drive through the woods to place artificial selective pressure on squirrels and other animal species so that they can avoid inevitable human induced dangers. We could even call it the Preemptive Evolutionary Taskforce Association and abbreviate it P.E.T.A. (from a Darwinian perspective).
    Preemptive Evolutionary Taskforce - highDEAS

I don't think your ready for this. Hand sized grapes... I don't ever recall someone thinking of this yet. Enough said. :]
    I don't think your ready for this. - highDEAS

ROFL. Sup horse?
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Go back to some guy you don't know's place and watch his old marching videos all night, watching the marching formations fluctuate...diamond...circle...square...and utter, "That's cool as shit' a lot.

No, actually that wasn't the best idea...
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

i've had many highdeas... some of them brilliant (at least they seemed to be at the time). unfortunately, i forgot most of them the minute the buzz wore off. damn short term memory.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Gold Member

Couldn't you just use a bagless vacuum to get the carpet weed?
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

OK.. my wheels are turning...

-Edible bongs.. someone just has to invent highly imflammable glass or plastic and make a bong out of it.

-GPS talking audio device/service for walking: lost in a city? It'll track your walking movements and guide you on foot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information