Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another hilariously inappropriate Burger King ad

Default Another hilariously inappropriate Burger King ad

Wednesday, June 24th 2009
    Burger King Wants You To Suck On Their Seven Incher

Who the hell is in charge of Burger King's advertising? Al Goldstein? First, there was the ad featuring a nekkid Burger King for their cologne Flame. Then, there was that was square ass commercial. And now we have this!
    Don't get me wrong, I love that Burger King is trying to tap into the slut demographic, but they're going to have to try harder than this. If I'm going to put seven inches in my mouth, I'm going to clean the cheese off of it first. Also, what are those little bumps on the top? Heeeerpes!!! So Burger King wants us to blow a cheesy, herpes-ridden seven incher? Okay, why not? Hand me a condom.
    I'm also a little disappointed that they didn't cover that blow up doll's face in mayo. They are probably saving that beautiful moment for the commercial.
    And I think someone needs to set up a party between BK's seven incher and the power bottom oven from Quizno's.
    Source VIA Gawker

Posted by: Michael K
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

thats awesome!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

If I'm going to put seven inches in my mouth, I'm going to clean the cheese off of it first.

gah I think I just puked a little.

No way in hell that was unintentional.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

^^
    i don't think any of their recent ads have been unintentional. there's just too many of them now.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

How tacky

It's pretty offensive
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

SVZ

I think that's hilarious...you gotta give burger king credit for being so outrageous without much care...they have A LOT to risk!

A*O

Doesn't matter if we think the ads are offensive, funny or juvenile. We all instantly know the product they are advertising, so they work brilliantly.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

This is the first Burger King ad that I've seen to be sexually charged. Are there more out there?
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    This is the first Burger King ad that I've seen to be sexually charged. Are there more out there?
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzyVaedAVPs[/YOUTUBE]

Selling kid's meals by having dancers in school girl regalia shaking their asses to the beat of baby got back. I'd love to know what they were smoking in that ad meeting when they ok'd that.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    DListed: This Should Be Simon Cowell

Remember that cologne Burger King put out last year called "Flame"? The one that smells like Aretha Franklin's chichi sweat? Well, they have just launched it over in the UK and are using Piers Morgans' face and body to entice hos to get a piece. It kind of looks like he's farting flames. Prince Hot Ginge he is not.

Piers claims that the Photoshop wizards did not paste his smug mug on another dude's body. Piers says that's all him. I guess we're supposed to drop our jaws in amazement? It's not like he has the body of Vadge's roidy-clit or anything.

What I don't understand is, why didn't they do everything in their power to get Simon Cowell? Simon Cowell was born to be the body of Burger King. Specifically, his furry tittays were. Simon's man breasts look exactly like two extra-plump charbroiled beef patties. Medium rare! And I'm sure that his nalgas look like two luscious sesame seed buns! AND you know his no-no looks like a glistening onion ring right out of the deep fryer. This was obviously Simon's gig!

Elite Member

That sqarepants video is the best!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    [youtube]DzyVaedAVPs[/youtube]

Selling kid's meals by having dancers in school girl regalia shaking their asses to the beat of baby got back. I'd love to know what they were smoking in that ad meeting when they ok'd that.
    The ending is especially bad with Sir Mix A Lot saying, "Booty is booty." As an adult I can appreciate it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by FierceKiten View Post
    DListed: This Should Be Simon Cowell

Remember that cologne Burger King put out last year called "Flame"? The one that smells like Aretha Franklin's chichi sweat? Well, they have just launched it over in the UK and are using Piers Morgans' face and body to entice hos to get a piece. It kind of looks like he's farting flames. Prince Hot Ginge he is not.

Piers claims that the Photoshop wizards did not paste his smug mug on another dude's body. Piers says that's all him. I guess we're supposed to drop our jaws in amazement? It's not like he has the body of Vadge's roidy-clit or anything.

What I don't understand is, why didn't they do everything in their power to get Simon Cowell? Simon Cowell was born to be the body of Burger King. Specifically, his furry tittays were. Simon's man breasts look exactly like two extra-plump charbroiled beef patties. Medium rare! And I'm sure that his nalgas look like two luscious sesame seed buns! AND you know his no-no looks like a glistening onion ring right out of the deep fryer. This was obviously Simon's gig!
    Now that's just wrong. Nobody besides Susan Boyle wants to see Piers Morgan naked.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information