Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What color are you?

Default What color are you?

http://quizilla.com/users/rosemckay/...20Are%20You%3F

---
    WHITES are motivated by PEACE, seek independence and require kindness. They resist confrontation at all costs. (Feeling good is more important than being good.) They are typically quiet by nature, they process things very deeply and objectively, and they are by far the best listeners of all the colors. They respect people who are kind, but recoil from perceived hostility or verbal battle.

WHITES need their quiet independence and refuse to be controlled by others. WHITES want to do things their own way, in their own time. They ask little of others, and resent others demanding much of them. WHITES are much stronger than people think because they dont reveal their feelings. WHITES are kind, non-discriminate, patient and can be indecisive, timid, and silently stubborn. When you deal with a WHITE, be kind, accept (and support) their individuality, and look for nonverbal clues to their feelings.
    Mmm... Am I wrong, or did it just get fatter in here?

Default Re: What color are you?

BLUES are motivated by INTIMACY, seek opportunities
    to genuinely connect with others, and need to
    be appreciated. They do everything with
    quality and are devoted and loyal friends and
    employers/employees. Whatever or whomever
    they commit to are their sole (and soul)
    focus. They love to serve and will give
    freely of themselves in order to nurture
    others lives.

BLUES, however, do need to be understood. They have
    distinct preferences and occasionally the
    somewhat controlling (but always fair)
    personality of a confident leader. Their code
    of ethics is remarkably strong and they
    expect others to live honest, committed lives
    as well. They enjoy sharing meaningful
    moments in conversation as well as
    remembering special life events (i.e.,
    birthdays and anniversaries). BLUES are
    dependable, thoughtful, nurturing, and can
    also be self-righteous, a bit worry-prone,
    and emotionally intense. They are like
    sainted pit-bulls who never let go of
    something once they are committed. When you
    deal with a BLUE, be sincere, make an effort
    to truly understand them, and truly
    appreciate them.
    Blue also happens to be my favourite color
    "Sex is not, by default, depraved and dirty. Unless it's really good."
    morons.org

BLUES are motivated by INTIMACY, seek opportunities to genuinely connect with others, and need to be appreciated. They do everything with quality and are devoted and loyal friends and employers/employees. Whatever or whomever they commit to are their sole (and soul) focus. They love to serve and will give freely of themselves in order to nurture others lives.

BLUES, however, do need to be understood. They have distinct preferences and occasionally the somewhat controlling (but always fair) personality of a confident leader. Their code of ethics is remarkably strong and they expect others to live honest, committed lives as well. They enjoy sharing meaningful moments in conversation as well as remembering special life events (i.e., birthdays and anniversaries). BLUES are dependable, thoughtful, nurturing, and can also be self-righteous, a bit worry-prone, and emotionally intense. They are like sainted pit-bulls who never let go of something once they are committed. When you deal with a BLUE, be sincere, make an effort to truly understand them, and truly appreciate them.

True
    And blue is my favourite colour too!

Another BLUE here!!! And blue is also my favorite color.

i took the test, but holy crap it's taking a long time to load the results page..

AHA.. ok here we go

You are RED

Reds are motivated by POWER, seek productivity, and need to look good to others. Simply stated, REDS want their own way. They like to be in the drivers seat and willingly pay the price to be in a leadership role. REDS value whatever gets them ahead in life, whether it be at work, school, or in their personal relationships. What REDS value, they get done. They are often workaholics. They will, however, resist being forced to do anything that doesnt interest them.

Reds need to appear knowledgeable. They crave approval from others for their intelligence and insight. They want to be respected even more than they want to be loved. They want to be admired for their logical, practical minds. REDS are confident, proactive, visionary, and can be arrogant, selfish, and insensitive. When you deal with a RED, be precise, factual, and direct.
    I'd say that's pretty much spot on, except for the caring about looking good to people. I couldn't give a damn about that lol
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I am yellow, and the description is pretty accurate:

Yellows are motivated by fun. They are inviting and embrace life as a party which they're hosting. They love playful interaction and can be extremely sociable and persuasive. They seek instant gratification. YELLOWS need to be adored and praised. While YELLOWS are carefree, they are quite sensitive and highly alert to others motives to control them. YELLOWS carry within themselves the gift of a good heart.

YELLOWS need to look good socially, and friendships command a high priority in their lives. YELLOWS are happy, highly verbal, easily bored, and crave adventure. They can never sit still for long. They choose friends who, like themselves, refuse to allow lifes boring details stifle their curiosity. They embrace each day in the present tense. YELLOWS are charismatic, spontaneous, positive, and can be irresponsible, obnoxious, and forgetful. When you deal with a YELLOW praise and adore them, take a positive, upbeat approach, and promote creative and fun activities for and with them.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Is there a purple? Not only is it my favorite color, but from reading the descriptions, I'd say I'm a little Red thrown in there too. I got Blue of course, which is more accurate than Red. But I say I'm a purple or indigo!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Another YELLOW here!

I'm a RED! dont really agree with it though.

Reds are motivated by POWER, seek productivity, and need to look good to others. Simply stated, REDS want their own way. They like to be in the drivers seat and willingly pay the price to be in a leadership role. REDS value whatever gets them ahead in life, whether it be at work, school, or in their personal relationships. What REDS value, they get done. They are often workaholics. They will, however, resist being forced to do anything that doesnt interest them.

Reds need to appear knowledgeable. They crave approval from others for their intelligence and insight. They want to be respected even more than they want to be loved. They want to be admired for their logical, practical minds. REDS are confident, proactive, visionary, and can be arrogant, selfish, and insensitive. When you deal with a RED, be precise, factual, and direct.
    Take control of your destiny. Believe in yourself. Ignore those who try to discourage you. Avoid negative sources, people, places, things and habits. Don't give up and don't give in

Blue.
    I guess it matches me.

SVZ

Colin Farrell
    You are gay, and need to wash.

I'm a RED too.

So I guess this is pretty spot-on, though I can't say I totally agree with the assessment! I mean, I don't need to be praised and adored. It's nice when it happens, though!

Yellows are motivated by fun. They are inviting and embrace life as a party which they're hosting. They love playful interaction and can be extremely sociable and persuasive. They seek instant gratification. YELLOWS need to be adored and praised. While YELLOWS are carefree, they are quite sensitive and highly alert to others motives to control them. YELLOWS carry within themselves the gift of a good heart.

YELLOWS need to look good socially, and friendships command a high priority in their lives. YELLOWS are happy, highly verbal, easily bored, and crave adventure. They can never sit still for long. They choose friends who, like themselves, refuse to allow lifes boring details stifle their curiosity. They embrace each day in the present tense. YELLOWS are charismatic, spontaneous, positive, and can be irresponsible, obnoxious, and forgetful. When you deal with a YELLOW praise and adore them, take a positive, upbeat approach, and promote creative and fun activities for and with them.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Yellow, it's not just the color running down my leg right now..

A*O

I'm a RED too, although some of the description is a little too harsh. I'm not a total bitch, there are some softer edges, maybe I'm a PINK? Grimm certainly is
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information