Thread: Sucky Neighbors

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Default Sucky Neighbors

I love this site where you get to read what everyone else bitches about their neighbors and add a few complaints of your own - http://www.annoyingneighbors.com

Now this guy seems to have lost his humor gene along with his mind in his battle with his dim bulb neighbors - http://www.feelmypain.net
    Last edited by UndercoverGator; February 2nd, 2006 at 05:30 PM.

Default Re: Sucky Neighbors

LOL I love it! I just spent a good half hour there (actually 25 min to be exact). I could relate to too many of the stories. I thought this one was particularly funny:

Brad has reaaly bad gas. He farts so loud that it wakes our baby. Keep in mind that he is a floor above us and it sounds like an air horn. Sometimes I wonder if we should call an ambulance for him.

Btw I couldn't get the second link to work? And I am seriously considering putting a story on the first link.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Fixed the link. It's to a guys personal website he put up after getting into a routine squabble with a neighbor and then upping the stakes to the Nnth degree. It'd be like if Grimm moved next door to you and decided he hated your ass. It's sad and funny at the same time. I was trying to find the link to the big neighborhood squabble that ended in court here in the DC area, the Fishing Creek Farms scandal that was reported on by Vanity Fair, the Washington Post and the London Times but apparently someone was forced to take down their site.

I have a story posted at annoyingneighbors.com about my former California neighbors.

Gold Member

http://www.joespc.com/carlos/redneck.htm

Further proof that money does not buy class.

Gold Member

Uggg, I feel their pain, I have weird trashy neighbors too. All our homes are too close together so we know eachother's business. My next home will have acres, so I can't see anyone.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Thread Information