Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The 10 products only douchebags buy

Awh, the young guys around these parts, my 12 year old son included, sometimes wear the shell necklaces, with their baggy huge pocketed khaki shorts, and little Billabong t-shirts. I think it's cute on the "kids", but once their out of high school, they'd better live on the beach to get away with that.

Hit By Ban Bus!

LOL @ Axe. I have friend who I see all the time at the arcade. The dude goes weeks without showering, wears the same thing 4-5x a week. Only thing he does is carry a bottle of axe around with him and coats himself in it every now and then. So, its a strong smell of axe 'phoenix' and body funk.

Ugh.

how the hell do you wear 4 collars?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I googled "Puking Shells" because I wasn't sure what they were. None here.

I have some shell jewellery that people have given me and that I have found, but they are genuine polished shells and the items I have look nothing like the puking shells I saw in the photos.

Mr. Bill Pippin used to wear Axe. There was one scent that I didn't mind but naturally I can't remember what it was and he bought another scent....it was dreadful! It made me sneeze, wretched stuff.

I wheedled and whined so much that he stopped buying it, and I sighed, heaving a welcome breath of fresh air into my lungs after I put my cigarette out.

Allergy sufferers beware! Some aarschgnoddle gave him a bottle of 'Homme' which is manufactured by a company here in Quebec called "Dans Un Jardin."

Can you say 'wretched'?

When Bill Pippin emerges from his bath and shave and is wearing that stuff, I not only sneeze violently, eyes watering, but I suspect that whatever ingredients are used in that atrocious, vile cologne are surely one of North America's best kept military secrets...."Homme" by Dans Un Jardin is surely going to be used against the enemy....it's that vile. The enemy would surely spew everything he knew if his interrogator wafted that vomitrocious scent under his nose.

I meant to check to see if Dans Un Jardin had a site so I could complain about "Homme" and how it's tearing my allergic and auto-immune system apart. I just haven't had the time.

There are good allergies and there are bad allergies. Cheap cologne is always bad. The people who douse themselves in it are even worse, IMO.

Sometimes I go out for walks and shuffle by empty bus stops, and I smell lingering cheap cologne in the air. Or I walk by the many buildings in our area and the smell of Downy fabric softener or Febreeze wafting out of laundry chutes accosts me. I hate this smelly society.

Of course, it is perfectly acceptable if I put on the odd dab of "Lauren" when I want to. It doesn't make me sneeze, for starters.

BTW I was the aarschgnoddle who gave Mr. Pippin the wretched scent! I was naieve and should have smelled it first! DUH!!!
    Last edited by Pippin; March 29th, 2008 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TRM_SHRiMP View Post
    LOL @ Axe. I have friend who I see all the time at the arcade. The dude goes weeks without showering, wears the same thing 4-5x a week. Only thing he does is carry a bottle of axe around with him and coats himself in it every now and then. So, its a strong smell of axe 'phoenix' and body funk.

Ugh.

EWWWWWW! People in France have that reputation. I don't know why behaving that way is automatically thought of as French behaviour.

Mr. Pippin knows a guy at work who is supposed to be one of the head honchos. He douses himself in cheap cologne, too, to try to cover the fact that he doesn't bathe regularly. I advised Mr. Pippin to go to complain to the Plant Manager/union representative on Monday, citing allergic reactions to the cheap cologne.

He is going to do it on Monday. Hey, some workplaces are cologne/perfume free due to allergies, why should the great unwashed get away with being unwashed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information