Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nicole Richie parties with Samantha Ronson in L.A. (08/28/07)

I'm really sad that we don't see pictures of inside this club. I don't know but I don't picture a mom-to-be in a club. I personally know that when I am gonna be a 5 months pregnant I'm not gonna hang out in clubs with friends and everything. And she'll not be dead after her baby is born, I mean, Come On ! We all know that she's gonna go back to partying right after ... look she's already back on the L.A. Club scene. I hope that this baby lives with his father when they're gonna break-up. I think it would be more healthy for him.
    Last edited by Goely; August 30th, 2007 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Correcting
    Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
    Marilyn Monroe

^^Goely, I think you made a good point... And I agree. I would like to see what happens inside this club and all the other times she's not being photographed. How do we know she really has changed her ways. We dont' live with her or know her personally at all. We just see interviews of her but even that isn't enough to tell the real her. Anyone can cover up the real them.

It will be interesting to see if she really does become a good mother. God knows after Britney Spears, we would hope so.

I'm just really, really afarid that Nicole's pergnancy will want Paris to get sperminated by some random guy.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

^^Omg, Chilly, I was just thinking that myself a few days ago..it is a rather scary thought, isn't it?? It would be even scarier to see what random dude she would pick out...

^^ Some brainless hawtie, as usual. Gross. Some people shouldn't procreate. Actually, most people shouldn't.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Uh does anyone know if she is a high risk for losing the child...because of her weight?

Here is a link that talks about all the risks she has. carrying a child being so underweight...

Skinny AND Pregnant? - Blogs - Revolution Health

She IS at a high risk of losing this baby. She can loses it every single minute of her life. She can even lose it while giving birth.

Happy to know that you're seeing it the same way as I am, carrie2008. Am I crazy or that night at the club, her belly wasn't as big as it is habitually ? .. I mean, look at her in the 9th and 10th picture. She looks as skinny as usual and ... I don't know but these days, a lot of women around me are preggers and ... They look bigger ... from everywhere ... I know she really is pregnant, that's not my point, but it's just strange how sometimes she looks like having triplets and now she looks just as if she never got pregnant. She's not bigger from the arms, the legs ... you're supposed to swell (Not sure of the word but anyway !) from your whole body.

What do you think about that ?
    Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
    Marilyn Monroe

I do find that odd too. The only place I've really seen Nicole gain weight is through her face..her arms still look sickly. Her stomach does seem to look big one day and then small another but I dont know if its what she wears or what. Its hard to tell sometimes coz she wears that scarf and it covers her stomach area. And I wouldnt be surprised if this baby is born with something wrong with it.

I would think based on her size, now at 5 months, she would be a lot bigger in than she is right now. She still needs to gain a lot of weight and all she seems to be eating for this baby is organic food.

She cares too much about her weight gain. Even though she says to the whole world she never had an ED. We all know, including her, that she's obsessed with that.

I would be sad for the baby if has problems because of his irresponsible mother... I really don't know how can a man want to make a baby with this girl. She's so not cute first of all and she's having, and had so many bad behaviors that a baby wouldn't be a good choice to make with her.

I know a 6 months pregnant women and her bump look like 3 or 4 times Nicole's one.
    Marilyn Monroe

Bronze Member LindsayParisSpears's Avatar

samantha is bad news, i wouldnt dare party with that man wannabe bitch. she totally set lindsay up for those horrid photos!

Do you all not realize there are women in Ethiopia that get pregnant and have children all the time? I think they are far more weight challenged and sickly than Nicole Richie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information