Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nicole Richie in a green bikini on a beach in Hawai (09/22/2007)

Gold Member

Lol at the eye bleach Snuffy.

I'm sorry but ew. It just looks really weird that she is still VERY VERY thin, and just has the belly..which probably means KNOWING her she might not be eating as much as she needs to be? Or maybe she is? Just weird...you think she is gaining barely enough on purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    I'm sorry but ew. It just looks really weird that she is still VERY VERY thin, and just has the belly..which probably means KNOWING her she might not be eating as much as she needs to be? Or maybe she is? Just weird...you think she is gaining barely enough on purpose?

I do not think she gained that much weight. Don't worry, you're not the only one who's still seeing the truth out there.
    Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
    Marilyn Monroe

Silver Member

Gluttony is the big problem of current generation. Just because you are pregnant doesn't mean you have to eat and look like a pig. It's not healthy to gain 40 or 80 pounds while being pregnant. It only shows those woman don't know how to control their cravings. If you give cow a huge heap of hay it will it it till it's sick. The difference between people and animals is people have higher intelligence to control such things but they often don't use it correctly. There's a big difference between hungry body and hungry brain. That's the reason obesity is such huge problem these days. People eat a lot. Way more they really should and what is healthy. Some people have faster metabolism and some slower, that's the only difference.

The problem is so big that people even have twisted expectations. The pregnant woman isn't suppose to gain visible amount of weight to make the pregnancy healthier . Fat doesn't mean nutrition. Food is just brain candy for pregnant women and their cravings. It's more about your emotional health than anything else.

Not saying she should gain 40 pounds, and eat junk food. I'm just saying she still LOOKS VERY small. I bet she is still underweight..which I am sure isn't healthy. She needs to be at a healthy weight, maybe she is at a healthy weight, I don't really know, who cares I guess.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She looks OK, I guess;I'm no expert. Not sure why we have to be subjected to these bikini pix.

She's cute. I have a soft spot for Nicole, I can't help it.

Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

At least she's gaining weight.

Quote Originally Posted by lienka View Post
    Gluttony is the big problem of current generation. Just because you are pregnant doesn't mean you have to eat and look like a pig. It's not healthy to gain 40 or 80 pounds while being pregnant. It only shows those woman don't know how to control their cravings. If you give cow a huge heap of hay it will it it till it's sick. The difference between people and animals is people have higher intelligence to control such things but they often don't use it correctly. There's a big difference between hungry body and hungry brain. That's the reason obesity is such huge problem these days. People eat a lot. Way more they really should and what is healthy. Some people have faster metabolism and some slower, that's the only difference.

The problem is so big that people even have twisted expectations. The pregnant woman isn't suppose to gain visible amount of weight to make the pregnancy healthier . Fat doesn't mean nutrition. Food is just brain candy for pregnant women and their cravings. It's more about your emotional health than anything else.
    Its not gluttony when you are eating and gaining a huge amount of weight because you have been STARVING your body down to nothing. You are obligated to your baby to stuff your face and give it some nutrition of some kind and put on weight for the sake of the baby. I doubt this chick has to worry about ever being obese . My god.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information