Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lucy Lawless "You Don't Mess With The Zohan" premiere in Hollywood

Eh...she's married to Robert Tapert, not Sam Raimi, lol.

Lucy could of been an A-list star if she wanted to. She's been offered roles (Jean Grey in X-Men, Wonder Woman, which she repeatedly turned down during her run on Xena, Galadriel in Lord of the Rings; New Zealand really is small isn't it , etc etc) as opposed to auditioning for them, and those are big budget films. You don't get that status as a new actor, especially from a non-American actress best known pre-X:WP as a traveling New Zealand host. Not bad She looks like Brooke Shields here, lol.

I don't think she's interested in top celebrity fame, or rather, being type casted. Although for my own selfish reasons, I kind of wish she would have
    Last edited by bychance; July 19th, 2008 at 01:11 AM.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Eh...she's married to Robert Tapert, not Sam Raimi, lol.

Lucy could of been an A-list star if she wanted to. She's been offered roles (Jean Grey in X-Men, Wonder Woman, which she repeatedly turned down during her run on Xena, Galadriel in Lord of the Rings; New Zealand really is small isn't it , etc etc) as opposed to auditioning for them, and those are big budget films. You don't get that status as a new actor, especially from a non-American actress best known pre-X:WP as a traveling New Zealand host. Not bad She looks like Brooke Shields here, lol.

I don't think she's interested in top celebrity fame, or rather, being type casted. Although for my own selfish reasons, I kind of wish she would have
    I can't believe I messed that up (yes I can actually - heard 'Xena marries producer' and stopped listening, figuring I had the story). I've dragged gossip down to Ann Coulter levels. Mea Culpa.

I can't promise to check my facts more carefully in the future, but I can offer this interetsting little Xena related bit of science trivia, to make up.

Your top 10 names for the tenth planet - space - 08 August 2005 - New Scientist

Check out 4 on the list. How many "A Listers" can claim that?

NADA!!!

How cool is it to have your own f'n PLANET IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

I couldn't think of anyone more deserving than my Xena

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    NADA!!!

How cool is it to have your own f'n PLANET IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

I couldn't think of anyone more deserving than my Xena
    With the discovery of "Planet Xena", Lawless has truly become a 'star'. The lady still has a massive fan following. The only other person who gets that kind of public affection would be Lynda Carter. Incidentally did you know that LL voiced Wonder Woman in the new JLA: New Frontier direct to DVD video? So she did get to be Wonder Woman. A lot of WW/comic fans have dearly wanted her to play that role.

http://www.geocities.com/superheroin...8/LucyLawless/

convincing ain't she?

Last edited by AgentOrange; July 22nd, 2008 at 12:39 AM.

Of course I did, we spoke about it in the WW thread!! Girl, catch up. She got's a lot of haters too (I've come to see that A LOT of the Wonder Woman fans can't stand her, lol) but its alright though. They're just jealous 'cause their last name isn't Lawless

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information