Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lady Gaga, Interview with Oprah (03/18/2012)

i dont think she looks old, just quite crap in total. somehow i like her some way, she should stop trying to be weird because she seems sweet as a person, just gone overboard with that i am odd thing because she simply aint that odd. like with prince you could see he was wearing an extension of his crazy brain but she seems to lack the crazy a little bit she aint no musical genious, just talented, prince is a genious
    adinojones likes this.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    i dont think she looks old, just quite crap in total. somehow i like her some way, she should stop trying to be weird because she seems sweet as a person, just gone overboard with that i am odd thing because she simply aint that odd. like with prince you could see he was wearing an extension of his crazy brain but she seems to lack the crazy a little bit she aint no musical genious, just talented, prince is a genious
    I think She is just not talented but a but genious .....but If I talk about her looks...she looks very great when she does not put on so many weird accessories and costumes...and that old comment was only for those few pics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information