Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kim Kardashian With Sister Kourtney on Miami Beach, (01/23/08)

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    she paid so much for her ass, yet she never shows it in a swimsuit.
    Exactly my thought.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by curlysem View Post
    she covers her butt, but let it everything show on playboy...
    Well, it seems to me that she is a smart enough woman to know what to show off and what to hide. We all have imperfections and in real life they don't get airbrushed out. I would want my pics airbrushed,too, if I were doing a spread in Playboy or any other medium where my flaws could be seen by the entire universe. Knowing how to dress your body is the real key to looking fabulous. Wearing a sarong at the beach really shouldn't be an issue because everyone can decide form themselves when they want to be exposed or not and to what extent. She doesn't owe it to anybody to let them see dimples in her thighs or even a scar healing from butt surgery.

^ Exactly, they call her a whore when she shows her ass and then they bash her when she doesn't. I don't understand. What is it these people want?

Would you guys think she is as fabulous looking without the boob and butt implants?

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Would you guys think she is as fabulous looking without the boob and butt implants?
    Yes, I would, probably not "as good" but I am not an anti-plastic surgery nut that thinks it's all "fake" and "plastic".

I just think she's a pretty girl in the face. She has gorgeous hair and I love her skin tone and hourglass shape.

^^^Me,too. Like I said, to me, pretty is pretty. I'm not too picky about how someone got that way. Having superior genetics isn't anything more worth bragging about than having a superior bank account that affords you all kinds of options. Why do we pat people on the back for being 'naturally' good looking? It's not like they did anything to earn that. Hell, at least with ps and makeup and sexy clothes you can say someone actually put in some effort.

I wouldn't know what her body would look like without the PS...(I'm still not sold on the butt implants) So I guess I couldn't answer it honestly...but i can say that i DEF LIKE the way she looks with the PS...If people are going to look down on those who have had PS then they should attack 90% of the actors or actresses on this board

At least ugly people that have PS have enough brains to know they are ugly and have it corrected. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    ^^^Me,too. Like I said, to me, pretty is pretty. I'm not too picky about how someone got that way. Having superior genetics isn't anything more worth bragging about than having a superior bank account that affords you all kinds of options. Why do we pat people on the back for being 'naturally' good looking? It's not like they did anything to earn that. Hell, at least with ps and makeup and sexy clothes you can say someone actually put in some effort.
    I see your point, and I agree that people who are genetically born beautiful don't deserve any kind of medal at all. But, this is just me, where I really draw the line with plastic surgery is when people have foreign objects implanted in their bodies to simulate actual body parts. It's extreme, bizarre, and gross to contemplate, IMO. When I see it, I can't fool my mind into thinking it's a body part rather than a lump of man-made material shoved inside one's person.

I see your point, and I agree that people who are genetically born beautiful don't deserve any kind of medal at all. But, this is just me, where I really draw the line with plastic surgery is when people have foreign objects implanted in their bodies to simulate actual body parts. It's extreme, bizarre, and gross to contemplate, IMO. When I see it, I can't fool my mind into thinking it's a body part rather than a lump of man-made material shoved inside one's person.
    So if they use fat from your thighs and inject it into your ass you can deal with that? Or fat from your ass into your boobs? You could deal with that?

I refer you to my post above. The body isn't meant to host foreign, man-made objects. Like I said, that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

^^^People have been walking around with implanted devices for a long time now. Metal plates in the head, artificial hips and knees, penis pumps. Not to mention false teeth.Maybe those things are a medical necessity, but so what? It really isn't that foreign a concept is all I'm saying, and I really don't think that a deformed person (with no chin for example) who otherwise functions fully would get too much flack for having a chin implant or whatever they needed to look more 'normal'.

You know what trips me out? 9 times out of 10 when you see someone saying 'yeah, but it's all fake', it's a woman doing the talking. It's almost like they need to say to themselves (and their significant other), "I know you are looking at her thinking she is hot, but I want you to know those aren't real because I'm sure that will change your opinion"........but it never does becasue men are visual and they don't care. It's sort of the male version of "Yeah, I bet he's gay" anytime their woman drools over some hot guy on tv (but let's be honest, men don't do so nearly as often). I've noticed that if there is a really hot woman (and I don't mean merely pretty, I'm talking hot in a very primitive sexually appealing to men way), women can't wait to tear her down and pick out every little flaw and if they can't find a physical one they start on about how she must be stuck up, a bitch, or a whore (my personal favorite). Yeah, that's why your man's dick got hard looking at her, because she'sa filthy whore. Does that make you feel better?

Men, on the other hand, look at a GQ quality stud with a beautiful face, muscles, expensive car and they don't want to kill him, they want to be him. They wouldn't hesitate to try to make friends with this guy and don't feel to shamed about taking his leftovers,either.

edited to add: I've also noticed that in general men think it is highly unattractive to witness woman being catty (even more unattractive than fake boobs, imagine that!) and they do not call women whores nearly as often as women do. Hmmmmmmm.........

She can only pull off swimsuit/lingerie shots with LOTS of photoshoping that gigantic ass. Otherwise, its all blubber and cottage cheese.

And...she's still a whore!

I refer you to my post above. The body isn't meant to host foreign, man-made objects. Like I said, that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.
    Your above post is about foreign man-made objects. The last I checked the fat in your thighs and ass isn't foreign or man-made. That's why I asked.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    ^^^People have been walking around with implanted devices for a long time now. Metal plates in the head, artificial hips and knees, penis pumps. Not to mention false teeth.Maybe those things are a medical necessity, but so what? It really isn't that foreign a concept is all I'm saying, and I really don't think that a deformed person (with no chin for example) who otherwise functions fully would get too much flack for having a chin implant or whatever they needed to look more 'normal'.

You know what trips me out? 9 times out of 10 when you see someone saying 'yeah, but it's all fake', it's a woman doing the talking. It's almost like they need to say to themselves (and their significant other), "I know you are looking at her thinking she is hot, but I want you to know those aren't real because I'm sure that will change your opinion"........but it never does becasue men are visual and they don't care. It's sort of the male version of "Yeah, I bet he's gay" anytime their woman drools over some hot guy on tv (but let's be honest, men don't do so nearly as often). I've noticed that if there is a really hot woman (and I don't mean merely pretty, I'm talking hot in a very primitive sexually appealing to men way), women can't wait to tear her down and pick out every little flaw and if they can't find a physical one they start on about how she must be stuck up, a bitch, or a whore (my personal favorite). Yeah, that's why your man's dick got hard looking at her, because she'sa filthy whore. Does that make you feel better?

Men, on the other hand, look at a GQ quality stud with a beautiful face, muscles, expensive car and they don't want to kill him, they want to be him. They wouldn't hesitate to try to make friends with this guy and don't feel to shamed about taking his leftovers,either.

edited to add: I've also noticed that in general men think it is highly unattractive to witness woman being catty (even more unattractive than fake boobs, imagine that!) and they do not call women whores nearly as often as women do. Hmmmmmmm.........
    crumpet. I completely agree. I like Kim...I don't get all of the hate either. Your comments are right on point.

My 2 cents: I've always thought she was very sexy and beautiful, PS and all. Rich dark hair, voluptuous body and a beautiful face. And I don't see why/how she's a bad person and/or deserving of the "whore" moniker either. So she made a sex tape--uhh...that's not really all that uncommon and I don't think that makes her a whore...sex tapes are pretty common, last time I checked.

There's nothing wrong, IN MY OPINION, with plastic surgery--if it makes you feel better about yourself and you have the means to do so, I say go for it. Granted, there are some people who take things too far (i.e. Catwoman lady), but I think Kim's PS is an example of "good" plastic surgery. She is smokin hot.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information