Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kim Kardashian @ Rachel Hunter hosts Style Your Slim (01/08/08)

Hit By Ban Bus!

i could see she's wearing her fake ass again!!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Common sense would tell you she was ugly. That's normally why people wear makeup and have PS, to enhance and make themselves look better.

So what she's had a surgery to look better. People don't put others down when they have any other surgery, but let them have one to look better, and all hell breaks lose.

Huh? Not everyone who wears makeup is ugly. Not sure where that jump came from. I believe insecurities with yourself result in excessive makeup and ridiculous implants. I could care less who has plastic surgery - just own up to it and don't lie about it.

For example.... Jessica Simpson used to look cute & fresh faced on the newlyweds show w/o makeup. Now, when she cakes on the makeup these days she looks like a tranny.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Huh? Not everyone who wears makeup is ugly. Not sure where that jump came from. I believe insecurities with yourself result in excessive makeup and ridiculous implants. I could care less who has plastic surgery - just own up to it and don't lie about it.

For example.... Jessica Simpson used to look cute & fresh faced on the newlyweds show w/o makeup. Now, when she cakes on the makeup these days she looks like a tranny.
    Re-read what I said. I didn't say people wore makeup because they were ugly, I said "That's normally why people wear makeup and have PS, to enhance and make themselves look better." I didn't say ALL people either, I said most. I don't think everyone that has PS, wears a lot of makeup or has implants are insecure either. Some people just like that look.

She was not a pretty girl. I saw pics of her before her trannyformation and she is plain.

Love the boots!

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    She was not a pretty girl. I saw pics of her before her trannyformation and she is plain.

Love the boots!
    trannyformation.

i don't even know why i clicked on this thread. she always looks trashy and cheap, it's disgusting how much make-up she's wearing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information